Why complain about payment?

DeletedUser

Hallo dudes, I just wanted to say to you:

Stop crying about the last 2 worlds, these people have to live somehow, they have no debt to you for playing only free!!!

As for the reasons that anyone would pay to advance:
RELAX !!! it is just a web browser game, explore it, build and fight and dont be so fanatics about clans and total dominance.

Chill yourselves and enjoy the west as a role-playing experience and not as a stats competitions!!!

agree with me?

DeletedUser

As long as people are using their own cards & are mentally stable enough to make sound judgements.

The only concern I have is when you hear about people 'allegedly' spending $500 - $1000 & more; that they're either stolen ('borrowed') cards (normally from other family members) or that some may not be mentally competent enough to make sound judgements.

Of course there's arguments against worrying about even these cases.

DeletedUser16628

Mr warlord your making incorrect assumptions as some of the people I know who are spending good money to advance in the game are hard working players with real jobs not kids.Please refrain from these judgments which may be correct on a few but mostly I'd say your wrong.And as far as I'm concerned my mom and dad let me spend as much as my allowance allows.

DeletedUser

My friend Infiniti99 take our new Biscoe country as an example.

Thousands of players will want to join and make a decent character. The developers and programmers ofcoarse are expecting their payment to live and prosper. What is it better for them:

1) 5-6 elite clans with players paying 500$ per month while they discourage all the new players to make an advancing effort. If you're a new player and decide to pay 10-20$ for some gold, you are soon going to find aout that you are making no progress at all in comparison with the high paying clans. So the result is less active and more discouraged players that see the game as a money eater for addicted players that are in another league.
2)Much fewer high-payers and thousands of new players spending a logical amount to advance in a world full of competition, and the chance to be on the top list without spending a fortune.

So, the answer is obvious, Noone, not even the developers want the game to be driven by addicted high-level players.

And to sum it up I think the 2 new worlds are a great addition for the longliveity of this game.

Have fun cowboyz

DeletedUser

Its always been my thought to give people the benefit of the doubt. Everyone knows right from wrong, what they personally choose to do is their sole decision. Being a free game the devs have bills, real life expenses and I'm sure at least some have families to support. Having another world where you can excel from making a purchase for fictitious in game currency only lands them something to actually profit from their work.
Serious stats are for professional sports and not browser games however we all play how we so choose and are all given the same opportunities. So theres going to be a handful of players financially supporting the free browser game we all enjoy and play...big deal its just a game and I'll enjoy it whether I spend nothing or $2.99. Heck I wish I could be making money off selling a number next to a bitmap of gold nuggets. Hat off to the Devs for continuing to make a top browser game better! CHEERS!

DeletedUser15302

My friend Infiniti99 take our new Biscoe country as an example.

Thousands of players will want to join and make a decent character. The developers and programmers ofcoarse are expecting their payment to live and prosper. What is it better for them:

1) 5-6 elite clans with players paying 500$ per month while they discourage all the new players to make an advancing effort. If you're a new player and decide to pay 10-20$ for some gold, you are soon going to find aout that you are making no progress at all in comparison with the high paying clans. So the result is less active and more discouraged players that see the game as a money eater for addicted players that are in another league.
2)Much fewer high-payers and thousands of new players spending a logical amount to advance in a world full of competition, and the chance to be on the top list without spending a fortune.

So, the answer is obvious, Noone, not even the developers want the game to be driven by addicted high-level players.

And to sum it up I think the 2 new worlds are a great addition for the longliveity of this game.

Have fun cowboyz

And in response to this, what a load of rubbish I have one of those premium accounts I pay by sms and spend at most $15 a fortnight I've got a character in the top ten so it seems that you don't need to spend that much to get to the top.

This game is not like the thousand other ones out there, it's not like your character can ever die, and when they do get knocked out they get a peace period so there really is no case of being farmed out of the game unlike many of the other online strategies.

I will continue to pay for premium for the West because it is one of the few games online that deserves to be payed for and there is especially no shame in being one of the people who buys premium because you are helping to keep a very very good project alive.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I rocket when I have premium. It really is that good. I'm finally a top 100 player and with all premiums I have no doubt I could be top 15 because those players are only a few levels higher, and with even just "more energy" I could have those levels.

That being said, I'm not fully against premium. It does kind of bug me at times, though, and I don't like that they removed the donating nuggets.

DeletedUser

well i guess i miss all the premium hooplah :razz:

lol i am the top ranked trader ( as of post) for briscoe county :unsure::unsure:

And i refuse to pay premium :razz::razz:

I gusse it might help out the solider's more but i was number 2 trader for two weeks before pulling ahead by one sp lol (tumble)(tumble)

DeletedUser

It is a privilege to play for free. I have played free and premium on other game sites. The same is true for all of them. Premiums advance faster and will always dominate. So will longer term players. When these have run a year or more, new players will cry about never being able to catch up. Such is life in a world that doesn't actually exist.

I probably won't ever pay to play here. I don't like the idea of having things happen to my character, or things I work for, when I am not online. That is why I only played Evony and some of the other games for a short while. But I will play for as long as it amuses me, and accept the nature of the game. Others might want to consider doing the same.
If it isn't fun, don't play it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Non-premium user ranked #12 Aug 8. By careful planning and use of energy boosts by leveling up, one can contend with the uppity ups.

DeletedUser

I agree. But if you look at the top 15 in this world, you'll see (I believe) only one player without premium. That's very difficult to do. I'll say 99.9% aren't able to do that based on many different factors ranging from luck to activity.

DeletedUser

just because someones premium doesnt mean ther dopping insane sums of money either

they simply have made a small purchace and used it sparringly