Why are you hiding?

DeletedUser16628

Sorry Pro Desi is busy right now.Adjustments have been made and we will do our best to bring down the infedel.

DeletedUser14029

Lol
Have to ask for help to take out someone of lower level :p

and, (not picking on your grammar offensively, just thought I should give you the correct idea of word usage) it should have been 'arrangements' instead of 'adjustments'

please post your report with Desi next time, I would like to see a re-match too ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey kman let him fight his own battles we are outgunned,outmaned WAY BEFORE YOUR ENTERED INTO THE EQUATION.What you scared of boy, can't fight your own battles with your own men only 8 of us and only a few high level boys AND NOW EVERYBODY CAN SEE YOUR PEEING YOUR PANTS NEED YOUR FRIENDS TO DO YOUR BIDDING.OH BY THE WAY THE ROAD TO REBELS IS PAINTED RED AND THE CLOSER YOU GET TO YOUR TOWN THE MORE YELLOW THE ROAD IT AIN'T GOLD.

you can barely beat me when you attack, i have 3 time more app then i do tac trust me i know with 4 of my members we cant take out your whole town in 2 hours

i'm already dealing with FA i don't need to be dealing with you to

DeletedUser

I'm back

The feeble attempt to sandbag me has been resolved. Credit to the West staff for their quick response. Now, it is a bit personal--but still all in fun! Let the games begin!!!!:razz:

DeletedUser16628

Pro thank you for the correction and a rematch with desi is fine. I have no issues with that desi is tough for me until I finish respeccing.Kyle bring your 4 members and ko me it's not the first or last time my friend.

DeletedUser14029

RE-SPEC!
Tank again, I guess. The perfect way of winning - losing only to really really good duelers >.<

but I am afraid that's not your case - gunslinger tank is quite rare.. albeit phonebook is a very unique and yet successful dueler

DeletedUser16628

What are you talking about?The list of very good players I beaten in this game is long and the list of losses as well you know you win some you lose some.I make no excuses for either.

DeletedUser

Hey kman let him fight his own battles we are outgunned,outmaned WAY BEFORE YOUR ENTERED INTO THE EQUATION.What you scared of boy, can't fight your own battles with your own men only 8 of us and only a few high level boys AND NOW EVERYBODY CAN SEE YOUR PEEING YOUR PANTS NEED YOUR FRIENDS TO DO YOUR BIDDING.OH BY THE WAY THE ROAD TO REBELS IS PAINTED RED AND THE CLOSER YOU GET TO YOUR TOWN THE MORE YELLOW THE ROAD IT AIN'T GOLD.

infiniti, your forgetting the fact that Kyle's town is noticeably not devoted to dueling. and the fact that it is at least 4hrs away, but i can't judge that all too well, since im not at either town. granted, you have to walk that far as well, but you also were the ones starting it, and got the chance to walk to their town without them attacking you.

the only reason i have yet to duel you since i moved to LD is the fact that i had been doing some changes of my own.

and while he may be asking for help, i think that is the point of having allies. when one person attacks you, then you should take care of it yourself: it is between you and him, and no one else. but when a group of players attack a town, then it is time for allies to step in. cause the more soldiers you have, the more pain and death you can inflict. the attackers need to be taught a lesson.

infiniti, i am as much a friend with you as i am with Kyle. however, as a dueler, i will step in to take whatever action i see fit. and right now i see an unprovoked attack. i do understand that you are most likely doing mercenary work, but you should let your victims know who requested the attack. if the people you are working for requested that their name not be released, then you should have charged them according, expecting a mass attack in retaliation. if you did not charge them extra for that, then that is your own fault, and you need to face the consequences. if you did charge them extra, then you still need to face the consequences, since you excepted the risk, and you are earning more money for the damage that will be inflicted upon you.

DeletedUser16628

Agreed and in position for whatever comes our way. As we are friends which I prefer, but understanding the consequences of what we do helps make and mold us into who we are.Unfortunately I can't answer those other questions you will have to kill me.

Last edited by a moderator: