Who's the questiest!

DeletedUser18357

I know is only one allowed :) The .net one was a "bonus" only for "fun" about these missed quests :laugh:. It works with all 3 wrong owners, i've already done it on 2 worlds, you walk to each and u can picking till reach the right one.

DeletedUser

Damn, I may need to replace my quester. I hate to do all that extra walking though.

DeletedUser18357

I hate it too, but fortunately there is no time requirement and you can walk peacefully. I finish it now, because was easy to combine the walking part from three quests : wastelands, halloween and hatchett :)

DeletedUser

Have yet to beat my evil twin and have 5 more quests in the treasure quest.Brother can ya spare some gold dust?

DeletedUser

Added SteinErik. Interesting update. chrisderi had a big jump from #20 to #14. We also have a four-way tie for 10th:

10 |
img.php
10 |
img.php
10 |
img.php
10 |
img.php

DeletedUser

This should get me on somewhere near the bottom... ;-) Though at the moment it should say 11040 and not 10xxx.

img.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18357

I want a change please :) I switched my quest world with this one (an old one, paladin included ) :

DeletedUser

I'll update both of those when my sig updates. ;) Seriously, most of the top 10's positions shouldn't really change and it won't take long for the first few quests to be done, until people get to the grindfest.

DeletedUser18357

Don't bother, i still search for key 3 on my new quest world, i switched only for paladin series, which missed on the worlds started after april 2010. It will take awhile, for me at list, to begin Charlie... i have money, i have nuggets, but i must find that key first and it seems i'm not lucky at all here :laugh:

DeletedUser

i have gained a few quests also. i should advance a few places if only for a shot time :D

DeletedUser

Alright, alright, I'll update. :p

Bumped:

img.php

Last edited by a moderator: