Who's the questiest!

DeletedUser

Here's my main questing character. Still need to complete most of the new quests and some time specific ones. :hmf:

DeletedUser

missing Hernando's(the curse), 1 Animal Spirit(bear), The Treasure and Hope Dies Last

will update

DeletedUser

Add you and removed:

img.php

DeletedUser

Yes, I just don't update often. .de doesn't go in the main list though because you have quests the rest of the world doesn't.

I guess I'll bump this guy. ;)

img.php

DeletedUser18357

Unfortunately, no Paladin quest for us, the world started in june 2010... I'll post in the achievements section too, i have many in progress, i see a better future for my chart position there :)

EDIT : Added w4.

Still in progress. Here i completed the Paladin, but i missed the part with wrong owners of the farm, from wastelands (6 more quests i guess) :laugh: I hope, i'll came soon (still working, 409 currently) with w2.ro where i'll have them all :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry, only one per customer. :p I think you only get one wrong owner for an extra couple quests before being directed to Waupee, but I missed it as well and haven't gotten around to trying it on another world.

Edit: And bumped:

img.php

Damn, I misunderstood his update about 20 posts ago, he was switching worlds, which gives him a tie for 26th with this one:

img.php

Alright, putting him back on the list and replacing his and anarchy's sigs with links.

Last edited by a moderator: