Who's the questiest!

DeletedUser

@elmyr - I cannot come back to 1st place, mainly because I don't have 2nd key to do the quest for the GG. An maybe I miss something ... because I see that you have 386 and I have only 382 and I don't quite understand why.

I don't know what you could be missing. I don't have a GG on w2 either, but even if I did, the 2nd path of The raid is 2 more quests than the first (IIRC), and the GG is just one quest. You had like a 5 quest lead on me at one point. You have done all the new quests right? Circus, all Animal Spirits, and Hope. I don't think the re-implemented greenhorn quest line had fewer quests than when I did it.

@paq: I'll figure it out some time if no one does it first. I think I'm 4 quests shy of the adventurer max, two Let the adventure begin subquests and a couple Scoundrels.

Noobmic

From Hope dies last I have to finish last 3. Circus is done and for the Animal I miss 3 (str ones and I will not reskill just for it).

DeletedUser

ive done all quest available to me, except hernandos sword (bad decision) but im still behind at least for 11 point from best result ive seen.

what did i missed? or do the hollidays quests counts every year

DeletedUser

You probably missed nothing, it's possible that your class has less quests than others (I've never checked that because I don't care for overpowered class).

DeletedUser

Found the image limit (I know, I could have just asked), it's 30. Bumped two who don't seem to be active anyway:

img.php

img.php

DeletedUser

whats up with the signatures, they are out of date, were just fine this morning :blink:

DeletedUser

Thats it im done :(
All quests ( i think ) done now that the GG is mine finally.

quest nr 390 compleate now where is uppdate 1.32 i need more :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Under "statistics" it say I have finished 369 quests, but on this banner (and all the others) it says 368. Anyone any idea why?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Under "statistics" it say I have finished 369 quests, but on this banner (and all the others) it says 368. Anyone any idea why?

Did you finish one recently? No, probably not, since it's been long enough for the sig to updated since you posted.

Huh, mine is wrong on w2 as well... Completed quests: 388

DeletedUser

Seems mine is wrong too
statistics says 390 banner says 389 and it has been allmost 24 h since last quest was done

DeletedUser

It's been a month since my last quest was done. I think that's enough time to update. ;)

DeletedUser

Added and sorted.

All you adventurers who did every Let the adventure begin subquest and did every Scoundrel need to quit questing, dammit. :p

DeletedUser

Maybe you could make a list in order of most questiest Soldier, Adventurer, Worker & Dueler?

Just a small idea.

DeletedUser

Like 27 of the top 30 would be adventurers, so the other lists would be short. Once people switch to new avatars it will be impossible to distinguish class by sig.

DeletedUser

still alive and kicking,all daily quests yet to do as well as the Treasure and 5 more quests in the Hope dies last quest.