Who's the medaliest!

DeletedUser

This is why I hate threads like this: I usually wind up having to take over editing them myself when the OP gets tired of it. :p

If you do come back, make sure you don't miss my request to switch from Beta to w1 (who's ahead of Beta now).

DeletedUser

Dammit! Bah, I'll update it just this once. We probably shouldn't count Beta, but I'll add you Fafer, but subtract one for the bug medal.

DeletedUser

A different take on Medaliest...

I got a little bored, and am seeing how many medals I can acquire w/o ever leveling up. I doubt I will have the fortitude to try praying 1000x, but so far I am still level 1, and I currently have 5 medals. I have almost made enough money from Stream Fishing (0% XP) to purchase my donkey and travel 667 miles. I expect to earn 8 medals before I hit Level 2.

ltscreenshot.jpg

DeletedUser

there you go.
btw, it's 37 medals now.

edit: 38 medals. monastery resident missing on screenshot

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There's a Swede that is in 2nd place? :eek:hmy:

Btw, I have 14 medals. Do I win anything Elmyr now?

DeletedUser

Fafer: I removed you from the overall rankings and moved you to the bottom and gave you honorable mention. Forget Skills makes any comparison between medals on Beta and regular worlds completely meaningless.

DeletedUser

Got 19 medals now... not actively chasing medals, except for the "No Victories Without Sacrifice" which I got recently. No way am I going to spend the time for the other loser medals though.

DeletedUser

Fafer: I removed you from the overall rankings and moved you to the bottom and gave you honorable mention. Forget Skills makes any comparison between medals on Beta and regular worlds completely meaningless.

i agree

DeletedUser

That pic need a password to see

You're right...i've never seen this before. I'm guessing it's a new feature from imagedump.
Pw : Teejay

Anyways, Teejay 25 medals, aiming to get to the top of this list.

Costinha3

I've stopped with the medals for a bit, now I'm only working with the adventures so I'm dropping a bit. :p

Thanks for continuing my topic Elmyr, I've been having little time to play lately since I almost don't have net so I've stopped coming here. (for now) :laugh: