Who's Best Fort Fighter In Briscoe

DeletedUser

I vote for Shaelee!

Crazy man!

I like him!:D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20647

The players at the top of the HP ranking. Unlike many others, they managed to grasp the concept of a good fort fighting build.

DeletedUser

Only HP???
no no you have 8000 HP and you still die in 2 turn
Shaelee is Adventure
and
"Starting with hit 2 within one round of a fort battle, you have a chance of 25% to keep from being hit at all for the rest of the round."
Double with Premium character

and he have good build to become Dancer in battle field :)

DeletedUser

Shaelee is the best I would say. There is't many people that I think can compete with his fort fighting.

DeletedUser20647

Only HP???
no no you have 8000 HP and you still die in 2 turn
No, I did not say that. I said at the top of the HP rankings, you can have other skills too, as long as it's mostly HP that you have.
And you absolutely do not die in 2 turns with 8000 HP, and I am not sure why people who never ever had over 1500 hp keep saying this...

DeletedUser

People need to began learning that there is not a perfect build

Realy simple

1 --- Pure Hp -- 11.000 Hp as i see before its good to block ( in many batles this is very important )

2 --- Pure Dodge -- others are ADV pure Dancing also good to block for a litle while to protec our guys and give them time to run away

3 --- Snipers - concentrate most in Aim, leadership, ... and others realy good to deal as most Dmg as you can ( Duelers character would be the perfect for this )

and manys more

You will never be the best only be the best i na way not in all

DeletedUser20647

Yes, you can. High HP is better than any possible thing you can think of. You can inflict more damage, take more damage, block sectors, close distance.. everything. Now stop spreading false info, because HP is a BROKEN skill compared to those other crap fort skills.

Edit: Fort battles or not like dueling. You don't have different type of builds, you only have the good builds (the ones with high HP) and the crap builds (the ones with low HP), so there is no such thing as "pure dodge" or whatever.

DeletedUser30724

:D..its like this...and this is made out of testing...all skills should be splitted on almost same splits..example..
- 100 leadership
- 75 dodging
- 75 aim
- 75 stamina
- 75 hiding

and then all other skill points into HP..u should have around 4000HP..that are "pure" skill points...all other u get with clothes..depending what kind of fort fighter u wanna be....sniper, tank....but u all should do as u like ;)

DeletedUser20647

No, that's made out of pure guessing. If you would've actually tested, you would have found out that skills suck so much that they shouldn't even be considered skills. If you would drop all those stats to about 20 and put that on HP, you would dodge/hit about 5% less and you would have 3000 more HP, or 6000 more if you're a soldier. Of course, this is only better for the team, not for the individual.

I'm not saying everyone should get the same build, but HP is so much better than those crap skills that whoever has more HP, in most cases simply has a better build. That's not my opinion, it's a fact.

DeletedUser

gaga i think you are stuck on this idea too much, it is not so black and white.

HP is IMPORTANT and the #1 skill BUT you cant ALL have HP, how would you ever take a fort.

That 5% you are talking about ( 10% if you take dodge / aim into account) , is the difference between a hit and a miss most of the time, taking distance into account.

Players with PURE HP are easy to hit from any distance if you are a sniper, only advents will survive enough rounds to be effective.

If you have every player in a fort battle ( both sides ) with FULL HP, you would never take a fort unless they were all offline, as the HP would be too high, and people would miss alot.

Right ?? cant kill them all, cant flag rush.

Tanks are important, but i think whats the point if you got no-one to shield that can actually do damage.

40 tanks with 100 Snipers behind would be more effective than 140 tanks no ?

it is all about teamwork after all, HP is the BEST skill BUT not the only one worth considering imho...

Just my thoughts a Discussion would be nice

Regards JS

DeletedUser22685

Luck plays too big of a part in the hit/miss chances for your above post to be entirely correct. Forty 5k tanks and a hundred 2k snipers equals about 400k HP in total. Take into account that most tanks are going to have around the 7-8k mark, so I'll just go with twenty 10k tanks and twenty 5k tanks plus your hundred snipers. This means more realistically the total is going to be ~500k. Against a defending side of 120 people and assuming that about two thirds of them have LOS and about a quarter of those shooting miss their shots, you've got about 60 people doing an average of, say, 300 damage each (yeah, this is a battle without those stupid golden guns). This means a total damage of 18k per round which means it would take approximately 28 rounds to kill the entire attacking side. Note that this is assuming the attacking side is just standing still on the ground without mounting any towers or doing anything to avoid LOS.

Now, if we calculate your 140 tanks using the same theory as last time (seventy 10k tanks and seventy 5k tanks), that equals a whopping 1.05 million HP! Also using the same theory as above, the defenders, doing their 18k damage per round, would only be able to eliminate the attacking force in at least 58 rounds! And since fort battles only last 55 rounds, anyone who can manage to amass 140 5k+ HP tanks would be nearly unbeatable. Again, that's without the attackers mounting towers, avoiding LOS etc. (not that they would need to when they could rush the flag every battle without taking but a scratch to their HP percentage).

Not to mention the opponent's numbers would be decreasing as well so their damage per round would grow gradually smaller, thus making it even harder to kill the monster army.

Also remember that some of those 5k tanks would be adventurers. I don't even want to think about the results.

I know that the numbers are not going to be exactly as I have stated above, and I also haven't taken into account dueler critical hits, but you can lower the HP amounts and it would still have the same result on a smaller scale.

Like I said above, the hit/dodge chances are too random for a player with wicked fort skills to pose any significant threat to a HP tank. You speak as though HP tanks can't dodge and can't hit anything. My 7k tank has a personal best dodge record of 109, and I am usually towards the top in the damage category.

I'm not saying tanks are the only way to go (really anyone who knows what they're doing can make an impact on a battle starting with 1.5k HP), but your argument that tanks are not as good as "snipers" just does not hold up when faced with any sort of objective scrutinisation.

DeletedUser

it`s not all about HP. I have put all my AP in strenght and all SP in HP and with this I had ver 13.000 HP, but in battle each round allmost everyone that has LOS on me hit me. Each round almost 2k of HP lost, sometimes even more and my hits were badly, lots of misses. Now I got 8k HP and all skills evenly distributed, so I get much better results.

DeletedUser22685

it`s not all about HP. I have put all my AP in strenght and all SP in HP and with this I had ver 13.000 HP, but in battle each round allmost everyone that has LOS on me hit me. Each round almost 2k of HP lost, sometimes even more and my hits were badly, lots of misses. Now I got 8k HP and all skills evenly distributed, so I get much better results.

I agree here, my HP tank has some skills in other areas and uses clothes that boost all other skills to a reasonable amount.

Although if your allies were leaving one person to absorb every single hit every single round then of course you didn't like it. Tanks are not meant to be sacrificed, they still need to swap sometimes too.