Who on Arizona is on W12

DeletedUser

Almost everyone that plays W13 is on W12.
I am on W12, W13, W4,W7, W14,W2.

DeletedUser

That is not true. Only a few members of my town, including me, play both w12 and w13.

DeletedUser16628

I am TBP=======================>>RANKED #1 Dueling town on w-12 and soon in all the west.

DeletedUser

Huh? Isn't The Disturbed #1 dueling town in the whole universe? I apologize if I was mislead... Forgive me for not studying that statistic value... ;)

DeletedUser16628

The disturbed are a partner in crime but are 30k+ behind us.You were thinking of The Bloody Path.

DeletedUser29201

How did the subject " who is on 12 " become a contest of who or what town is the best duelers....lol
To answer the question...I am on world 12 but I began playing this game in world 12 a week before world 13 started...I knew nothing about skill placement and because all I do there is fort battle, I have never saved the cash I would need to re-skill there.
I like world 12 however...the leaders in my town inform us daily to which battles they would like to see us support and which side of the battle we are on...a practice I try to keep myself in world 13

And as far as dueling goes....I may be the worlds worst...haha Maybe some day I will give a dueler a go...but for now I love fort battles and that's why I play the game

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I started on world 12 , wanted to see what the new premiums where like, so joined Arizona and before I knew it we had the new premiums on W12 so was pretty pointless joining Arizona. Never the less im still here ! well just about :D