Who Needs Fort Items?

DeletedUser

Maybe that title was a bit deceiving. I think I probably should have said "Who Deserves Fort Items?".

As a wanderer who has whiskey, post horns and rounds, I'm just curious as to the towns that think they deserve to have some of these harder to get items dropped off to help build your forts. And, more importantly, why you think that your town deserves such.
:unsure:

DeletedUser

No answers??

I don't deserve them more than anyone else I assume. All I know is we sure as hell don't have any. And from what I know no one in my town can get them yet either. So while the big completed towns are building on their third fort we struggle with our first tiny little cute one.

If I wasn't so darn stubborn I would re-specc to be able to get some on my own but being pure construction that would be bad for my town. So instead I am off to gather some more cotton...

DeletedUser

Madwig, you own a fort? Contact me ingame, I might be able to ship you some bells in a couple of days. ;)

DeletedUser

well I don't own the fort
But I am one of the builders
and yes they could use it
now I believe they deserve the fort
They have lived up to a certain code
But as a pure builder
Who has felt the jab of people looking for cheap
exp
when all I wish to do is to build
Its nice to have a place to sleep far away from home

DeletedUser

No answers??

I don't deserve them more than anyone else I assume. All I know is we sure as hell don't have any. And from what I know no one in my town can get them yet either. So while the big completed towns are building on their third fort we struggle with our first tiny little cute one.

If I wasn't so darn stubborn I would re-specc to be able to get some on my own but being pure construction that would be bad for my town. So instead I am off to gather some more cotton...

I'm a bit confused because it seems that your town is a part of the Wolf group. The first Wolf fort I looked at (that you are a part of) had complete towers.

If you still need items drop me a telegram in game and we'll figure it out.