Who has a fort?

DeletedUser

thank's all you guys for supporting us in our battle! (diablo ridge's fort battle, aka FFAF'S fort battle!!)

DeletedUser

There is a little problem. Chang An is supporting star. Oh, and i forgot about grabing a wep, so im not gonna be there. =(

DeletedUser

The Star Country fort battle had 178 people left in the fort AFTER the battle was over.

Which means that 178 people on the defending side were either not KOed or not in the battle. Is that even possible with the stated 128 person maximum? That number is way too high.

DeletedUser

Must have been spectators. There were a lot of players there.

Myself, I was knocked out in the 5'th round, on the defending side...

DeletedUser

The Star Country fort battle had 178 people left in the fort AFTER the battle was over.

Which means that 178 people on the defending side were either not KOed or not in the battle. Is that even possible with the stated 128 person maximum? That number is way too high.

Missed the battle: Star Country Today at 5:15 PM The battle for the fort Star Country has begun. Unfortunately all places were already taken!

:(:(

DeletedUser

There were about 350 people there when the battle started, which means 100 people who wanted to join in, but were too late.

Oh, and great fight, people! Had lots of fun. :D

DeletedUser

Thanks to everyone who fought with us. Despite losing, I think we can all agree was a great battle to fight in and to watch.

Also before the fight itself there were well over 350 people outside, enough to temporarily crash the server which everyone can be proud of :D

DeletedUser

Chang an is the next fort battle. It looks like they win, wanna all attack lol? =P Changs def.

DeletedUser

I wanted to take part but couldn't
Do u get experience points for participating in town battles

DeletedUser

Not yet you don't. If you have questions about forts you may want to check out the Forts FAQs linked in my sig.

DeletedUser

I never see the Fort FAQs in your sig, the Purple pixie keeps flirting with me...

DeletedUser

Marco's a man ***** though. The proof is on our forums... talk about him going to the beach to oogle women in bikinis! :D

DeletedUser

Somebody has initiated an attack on the 临安_LIN AN Fort! :blink:
That's gotta be one to watch. Off to get my popcorn :D

DeletedUser

Anyone know why this BMW town is doing this? They attacked that fort twice in 2 days , each time with only 15 people.

They obviously have ZERO chance at winning. Is there some other reason they are doing it? That's 20k down the drain...

DeletedUser16029

Do you have to be a certain level to take part in a fort battle?