Who do you want to duel?

DeletedUser

the only way to beat u for me is to have more appearance and dodging but maybe if i had more luck i would win.
now i can say i will duel you again but dont know when ;)

DeletedUser

Not necessarily. I only got 3 hits on you. Now if that was only 2 hits, you would have won that duel . So if you pick the right dodge pattern, you could very much win.

DeletedUser

Billy once was the best of dueling. He taught me some of what he did know on how to be a good dueler. I swear he had a cheat sheet back in the day. Too bad I can't tell you his story...

I will avenge his new incomings though, even th...

>:D

DeletedUser

I'm currently pretty inactive, just doing quests while saving up for different items...I don't mind being dueled, so I'm asking nicely, someone please give me something new and interesting to read when I log in! If I log in...>.>

PS - I'm located down in the South-West corner block.

DeletedUser16628

W-1 has become stagnant we need to spice things up let's take a fort let's duel anybody game?

DeletedUser16628

that's great sexy I'm bored as hell I'm thinking about partnering up with another town and taking a fort I have the funds to finance such a take over 5-6 of them if needed I'm wondering how long I can sit here before someone comes and duels me going on a week!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

What do you need to defeat the burglar and how do you do it? In Quest.Please Help?

DeletedUser

I want to duel Sir Don 3 cause I want the money and experience!

DeletedUser

I want to hunt dorup down like i always did for dueling me in work cloths and corrosive acid on while i only had 400 HP.

DeletedUser

i would like a challenge im a soldier level 36 dueling level 60 world 1 im more of an attacker so???

DeletedUser16628

I'm due to shake things up a bit in w-1 myself bored as heck time to eliminate some friends and create some excitement,2 many allies nobody to attack we are all friends well that sucks ready for a change any ideas???????????????????????????????????

DeletedUser16628

the bull is going after some coyote w-1 is getting amped up a couple notches.my list is getting long for who i want to duel so here we go

DeletedUser16628

AISEA HE WOULD BE A PERFECT DUEL FOR YOU AND HE'S A GOOD DUELER MAKE THE CHALLENGE i HAVE A FEW COMING UP MYSELF UB-5 TONIGHT

DeletedUser16628

Just make sure to be fair he knew it was coming then and only then will it be a fair duel.GOOD JOB!!!!!