Who do you want to duel?

DeletedUser

You could have just left and been patient. I tend not to duel people when they are in work gear, unless I really really really hate them. And these days, I don't have the time to walk around dueling people. That's why I want people to come duel me.

Did you think about messaging me beforehand and arranging a duel like neo-quick is doing? hint hint for anyone else ;)

DeletedUser

If their town was far away and i have already planed to duel them before then they wore work cloths, i might duel them not because im cowards but because i have already planed to duel them whatever they were wearing.
I dont know about neo-quick arrangement ,didnt think about messaging you but now i know, see you in the next days.
PS:you dont hate me, do you?:blink:

DeletedUser544

how are you, roland? sleeping again.. in the same TW town.. well, isn't that a shame?

yeah I fought in 4 fort battles this weekend, decided to give my guy a little rest today while I was at work
oh, so sorry to not accommodate your dueling schedule. seriously man, whats your problem? you were KOed all weekend, and the second it expires, anyone sleeping is avoiding YOU? please, come up with a better complaint then that next time, ok?

@HNS: I will just say one thing, mohals is a stand up guy and not everyone always checks what gear someone is wearing before they challenge them (I myself sometimes forget to do this). furthermore, you (HNS) issued a challenge last week for "anyone" to come take a shot at you... and while you did ask that nobody attacked you whilst in work clothes in said challenge, you should have expected that some people might come your way and not want to sit around and wait for you to change clothes

DeletedUser

He did know I was in work gear, but dueled me anyway. Didn't leave a message afterwards saying anything about it. Kind of like a hit and run if you will. Didn't have to, could have dueled someone else if he really wanted a duel, and just waited until another time to duel me.

I'm more of an optimist. It appears you're more of a pessimist. I think better of people. So yes I expected some losers to duel me while in work gear(not naming names), I didn't expect any respectable players(like mohals) to duel me in work gear.

DeletedUser16628

PLease post these duels so we can all see as I'm trying to imagine them and it's tough not knowing the final results.I will also say about 50-60% of my losses are from being in work cloths also so I understand that but in this thread let's let the person you want to duel know that it's coming so you get their best forget this sneaking up crap @ our level you should just let them know your coming then there is no excuse RIGHT.

DeletedUser544

I do agree with that infiniti
(and to a lesser extent, I understand that was your point HNS)

I was just standing up for mohals because he is my buddy =)

DeletedUser16628

This is such a boring west right now I'm out prowling in w-1 w-6 and w-10,I love these towns that say attack one of ours and our whole town will attack you.then I go and ko 2 and wait and wait if your going to put that on your town board you better do it!!!!I'm still waiting you know who you are!!!!everybody on vacation?

DeletedUser41

I can finally duel you Infiniti lol, i get 5 XP :)

Would you like me to have a try? Or if you are better at attacking, by all means have a crack.

It is seriously a mis-match so i wont do anything unless you want me too, you never know, i could have a bad day and you will get about 500XP lol.

DeletedUser

Total h.p.- 201 HP Total h.p.- 85 HP
HotNSexy wins the duel, gains 234 experience points and steals $9 from Neo-quick.

DeletedUser

I want to challenge Mikec from Patent Pending. I am tired of that coward attacking me than hiding in his hotel. I am coming for you BUDDY!!!! :cool:

DeletedUser

Wasn't expecting to face another resistance build lol

Total health points
- 58 HP
Total health points
- 86 HP

HotNSexy wins the duel, gains 255 experience points and steals $42 from Fkr.

DeletedUser16628

SEASONS GREETINGS,realm I don't have a problem dueling you but I'd say I'm overmatched quite a bit you might want to grab a rock and give a guy a real shot:)
I would prefer you attack me though I'm much stronger on defense.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16628

YOU ALL HAVE THE RIGHT IDEA TALK BUILD UP AND PROMOTE/CALL OUT YOUR CHALLENGE but show us the gosh dang duel reports so we can see the fricken truth.Hey brownie mikec is called out===================>>
HNS nice win over neo

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I like a little REVENGE!!!:p

Total health points
- 263 HP
Total health points
- 607 HP
mbrown0772 wins the duel, gains 209 experience points and steals $44 from mikec.

DeletedUser

He tried to retaliate but it backfired!!!

Total health points
- 578 HP
Total health points
- 1302 HP
mbrown0772 wins the duel and gains 209 experience points. mikec did not carry any cash and mbrown0772 walks away without taking any money.

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 260 HP

Total health points
- 368 HP

HotNSexy wins the duel, gains 355 experience points and steals $106 from mohals.

Total health points
- 60 HP

Total health points
- 88 HP

HotNSexy wins the duel, gains 266 experience points and steals $77 from Fkr.

DeletedUser16628

HNS your a beast BUT can you do it again can you own him?Hey brownie good thing that was @ blackwater or else you would have top mort stats@ rebels now that's owning mikec get back to rebels please we need you back.

DeletedUser

Well mohals beat me the first time when i was in all work gear, but he could still beat me when i'm in duel gear, if I don't hit him enough times.

I beat Fkr already before.