Who do you want to duel?

DeletedUser16628

SEASONS GREETINGS TO ALL,This thread is is a duel promotion thread and what you must do is call out the one you want to duel and we will try to set it up using the power of the forum."levels must be fair"

Call out that hotel hugger right here right now this open to all levels all classes this is your chance to bring them out now.
Set up the duel and post the results here!!!!!!!!!

prizes"none" your reputation gets a boost from victory!

DeletedUser544

I want to duel Billy the Flid because he claims he is the best dueler in w1
his town also claims Raccoon City were "the best duelers of w1" as well (scoffs)

was gonna do it yesterday but then more fort battles popped up; I will be by soon to put your claims to the test billy

DeletedUser

Me? Lvl 78

Couldn't beat me before, not gonna beat me now :p

I better be able to get at least 100 experience from any duel and better get dueled in full duel gear.

DeletedUser16628

If your calling someone out stick to the challenge stay on topic let us get this match set up make sure he knows it is coming no excuses then put the match here for all to see!!!!!!!!
Hey sexy calls out anybody any takers he seems confident he can beat anybody this should be good.
This is not a talking about beating someone thread put up or shut up,call them out arrange the duel and post it here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm not confident I can beat anybody lol
There are plenty of people I doubt I'll win against.

I just want people to duel me so I can see how the damage cap affects me and the possibility of free experience is never a bad thing.

DeletedUser16628

You all duel every day and you are afraid to commit here on saying you want to duel somebody,please!! when I'm looking for someone whether I think I'm going to win or lose it's going to happen.You are not hungry enough, who's hungry for the fight man up now say it and we will try to set it up.

DeletedUser

HNS will mail you when i get back to my town.. i wanna see how i fare against you....

DeletedUser41

This is for Roland :) He does need to change his sig.

Total health points
- 344 HP
Total health points
- 1158 HP
realm of deceit wins the duel, gains 262 experience points and steals $134 from Billy the flid.

DeletedUser16628

Now NEO-QUICK was that addressed to me?I see realm has not lost his touch nice one and with a tough dueler.

DeletedUser632

how are you, roland? sleeping again.. in the same TW town.. well, isn't that a shame?

DeletedUser

awww, I got dueled by a coward and lost...

Mohals hit me in full work gear, literally. I didn't even have hernando's equipped.

DeletedUser16628

I'm about to spank fragment1337 again=================>>HE SLEEPS KO48:-)))))))))))

DeletedUser

Getting dueled it work gear eh? well I know the feeling its usually the only time a up and coming player has the gall to attack a veteran.... :eek:hmy:

DeletedUser

It happens to me all the time. I honestly think about 75% of my losses have come from players dueling me in work gear. The other 25% were real losses against respectable players.

DeletedUser

awww, I got dueled by a coward and lost...

Mohals hit me in full work gear, literally. I didn't even have hernando's equipped.
Thank you for calling me a coward.
I planed to come to your town and duel you, when i arrived,you were in work cloths, i was planing to do another things so i had no time to wait you to equip your dueling cloths, so dueled you and left.
btw you are welcome to visit me anytime and duel me while im in work cloths (or dueling):D