White Oaks

DeletedUser

White Oaks has now been created. If you would like to join send a somewhat intelligent mail in game to me. Explain how you would be useful to the town.

Regards, Cory

DeletedUser

I wish you much prosperity and i hope you will take some of the barrage of people wanting invites off me :D

DeletedUser

i've seen you somewhere.Anyway, I'll proceed to write you a mail now.

DeletedUser

erect, he's from TW OT.

BTW-I'm the first new member of the town! Yay me! My construction's level 14, and I started work on the residence already >.< (costs $50 OMG! lol)

DeletedUser

Just curious, but there is a rumor going around that this is a family of towns. Is that true?

DeletedUser

Don't think so.. I suggested on TW OT that we maybe do that, but everyone shot it down >.< Just close allies more like.

DeletedUser

Just curious, but there is a rumor going around that this is a family of towns. Is that true?

Nope, we're just allies. There is a lot of OT players. Some of us are going in different directions but not a family town.

DeletedUser

we upgraded our residences. Not sure if cory has anyone in mind..

DeletedUser

Please consider my application as a town resident. I'm a level 8.

My attributes are:
4 STR
3 CHA
1 DEX

And my highest skills are:
Construction and Fine Motor Skills - 7
Toughness, Stamina, Animal Instinct and Trading - 6

I plan to work on the higher-paying construction jobs such as Laying railroad tracks and Installing barbed wire fences.

DeletedUser

Hmm....my construction lvl is 30. 0.o What we really need is peoples with money..

DeletedUser

KK, it's certain now=) We have 6 slots over. Apply with a message to me. or a post here.