Whiskey and Trading

DeletedUser

Once trading comes out certain rare items will probably be collectibles for people to buy from others selling just to try to collect them.

Obviously the best collectibles will be the rarest items.

Well mercenary work is a tough job to get to. You need REALLY high shooting to have it available. And they just changed Whiskey from being sold for 0$ to being sold for 5$.

Even though the drop rate is 100% I think now that the 'old' whiskey will be a very rare item since you can no longer get it. Like an blue label.

Are there any other items that have changed and become rare? Is there anything you people are collecting to save up in anticipation for trading, like talismans and stone chains?

DeletedUser

Named clothing and Weapons are probably most likely to be collectable... someone may even decide to collect Santa hats.

DeletedUser

I assume there will be a market for all items needed to fullfill quests. That way, even those boring 1 skill 1 attribute skilling chars (no offense:p) can fullfill the quests.

If I had not done all the quests yet and had the choice between buying some stupid wood or the flag, I'd sure invest some $ to buy these items instead.

Same goes for the blue and green indian necklace etc. Thinking about it, I think it will take quite some fun away from the game if you'd be able to get certain quest items without having to e.g. use the shaman to reskill.

Also all the town relationships would take a hit with a stock exchange like market system aka Runescape. You don't have to enter trade agreements with other towns or try to expand a second town as ALL items will be available.

Be it as it be I think I'm slowly moving off topic discussing "what trade brings to the game", so I better stop here;)

Cheers,
Bonez