Which item did you find today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Here you can post the item you found today or yesterday or gonna found. :D (?)

My example in TW BR and PT

20imagem.jpg

wyattearp.jpg

taschunka.jpg

DeletedUser

Sorry Brô, i know you from The-West.Br buuuuuuuuut, on .Net forum there is specific threads about drops in each World forum...

You can see on World 1 - World 12 that are threads called "Itens Found"...

Here is different from our forum that has only one thread that works for all worlds...

DeletedUser

Besides that, seriously, there is a forum member here (me) who despises push fort battles and spits on them. :)

DeletedUser

Besides that, seriously, there is a forum member here (me) who despises push fort battles and spits on them. :)

Why's that then? It's the only possible way to obtain shiny stuff and the third key (for now)... ;)

DeletedUser

bever I lost thousands of real money because soccer matches in italy and germany were FIXED! I'll always spit on any fixed match even when it's only some internet browser game.

DeletedUser

bever I lost thousands of real money because soccer matches in italy and germany were FIXED! I'll always spit on any fixed match even when it's only some internet browser game.

Don't see it as a match, lol. You don't do cash battles on forts you want to conquer; it's only to get fancy items.

Status
Not open for further replies.