Where to report two accounts holder?!

DeletedUser

I am pretty confident that shmac and Che-Guevara of town Lugoj-Ro in World 4 are played by the same person, which is against the rules. While he does annoy me and my town members, I have rational reasons to believe so.

Not only do both the above characters duel one after the other all the time, they constantly and consistently go to sleep at the same time, possibly wake up at the same time, and don't seem to do anything but duel us and go to sleep. I know this since I check on them the first time I login to see if I can duel them. Either they both are asleep, or most of the time when I catch them awake and initiate an attack, by the time my character reaches their town, both are asleep at the same time, and I get the "the players are sleeping" report.

I even sent one of them a note, the reply...
Sorrry,I have 1 account and my brother 1 account..and you can check very easy this...for example most of the time the 2 account are logged in on different computers...I don't think this is against the rules.I speak with him on yahoo mess..and we attack you..and the second thing..I've made an alliance with another town and will attack you more than 2 people..we will be 4-5 guys attacking..and what will gonna do?..will report that I have 4-5 accounts?You are crazy man.By the way..how old are you?Have a nice day.

Although, he may have become a little more cautious now that I warned him.

EDIT
After I got the reply quoted above, I kept looking at their saloon to see who was online. Che-Guevara had replied to my message and shmac was asleep, but coincidentally was awake two minutes later.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3717

Just askthe mods to scan his ip adress and give them a warning.

DeletedUser

It doesn't matter if it's one person or two; if they share an internet connection, they aren't allowed to duel the same person within 24 hours of each other.

DeletedUser

OK I sent Morthy and another mod currently online a message. I am not sure what happened in the last eight hours, but Che-Guevara seems to have quit from the town in the aftermath of whatever happened.