Where is this turkey?

DeletedUser

I am doing the quest for the turkey for the sheriff.

I have searched the forums but cant find a solution.

It says i need to look for hunting turkeys which i cant find at all.

There is probably some stupid thing im doing wrong,

DeletedUser

You have to go to jobs on the world map and choose the job hunt turkey click on the job it will bring you back to the grid & show you all the locations click on one of the blue dots

DeletedUser

I know that, but when i do that i dont have the turkey one

DeletedUser

when you travel on your map have you seen any turkeys in the work circles?:indian:

DeletedUser

That means that you dont have the skill points needed to work the job. Try looking it up on The West Stats, and equipping the clothes that will affect your skill level the highest for that job. Then try looking for it again.

DeletedUser

Normally when i cant do something its slighty 'shaded' /'grey' but for the turkey thing, i cant see any sort of turkey circle thing.

When you go to world map to find the jobs. What is above and below turky on the list?

DeletedUser

Its called "Hunting Turkey" its below "Hunting Buffalo" and above "Installing Barbed Wire".

It wont show up at all if you are too far from being able to do the job. Dont think that that may be the case for this job, as it is not THAT difficult to do. You can try equipping the clothes for the job, logging out, then logging back in. I have to do that to be able to work some jobs when I only have 1-3 labor points above the requirement.

DeletedUser

yeah... what it is between is going to depend on your level... but its in the "H" range.