Where Is My Town?

Deleted User - 4195108

I Joined A Recommended Town At Level 10 And I Can't Find It. How Do I Do So? I Have Gone To The "Alliances" Towns On The Minimap But I Can't See Me Alliance Town.

Poker Alice

In the minimap you should see a yellow hat where you are and a white roof where your town is if you have the "your town" box checked in the minimap. Another way to find your town is to click on the town icon at the very bottom which is right next to the saddlebag which contains your inventory. Then in the picture that contains all the buildings in your town click on the sign post or the hotel and you will go to your town. You can see where you will be going at that point on the map. Hope that helps?

Deleted User - 4195108

Thanks Both Of You. I AM Steven Russell Lynch Abundance That I AM And I AM Going To Have Fun Helping Build This Fledgeling Level 3 Town!

Pankreas PorFavor

Thanks Both Of You. I AM Steven Russell Lynch Abundance That I AM And I AM Going To Have Fun Helping Build This Fledgeling Level 3 Town!

I don't know what world or town you're talking about, but good luck :)
I would also recommend that you use in game chat (saloon chat usually has most people in it) for this type of questions because it's the fastest way to get help.

Deleted User - 4195108

Juarez, On The Green Pasture, Thanks. Note It Said That I Got Charged A Fee After Accepting The Arrival Notice To Deposit Money In The Bank, But I AM Very Sure That I Did Not Get Charged A Fee.

asdf124

Juarez, On The Green Pasture, Thanks. Note It Said That I Got Charged A Fee After Accepting The Arrival Notice To Deposit Money In The Bank, But I AM Very Sure That I Did Not Get Charged A Fee.
You can be a worker class that negates the bank fees.

Deleted User - 4195108

That's Okay. Just That I Thought I Read Somewhere That With Your Own Town You Don't Get Any Bank Fees. I'd Rather Be An Adventurer Thanks. :)

asdf124

That's Okay. Just That I Thought I Read Somewhere That With Your Own Town You Don't Get Any Bank Fees. I'd Rather Be An Adventurer Thanks. :)
bank fees can be reduced to 4% without the worker bonus. Also, as a townless player... You only need to bank if you fort fight, bounty or do npc duels that includes quest ones.