Where have all of the quests gone?

Molly Beth

I have now gone up 6 levels with no new quests available. I have 5 in my quest book that I have no hope of completing until I go up at least 10 or 15 more levels since I can't even see the jobs required to complete them (and one of those is a Christmas quest that I still can't finish).

DeletedUser

what is your level? what quest do you have in the quest book? details, details, details :p

Molly Beth

I am at level 64

In my quest book, I have:

The Railroad's Journey of Conquest (No Trespassing)
The Ring (look in the Desert)
Escape from Prison (A harmless transport of prisoners)
Paths of Communication (when the postman rings for the last time)
Christmas (the Christmas Star)

DeletedUser

None of those quests will unlock another questline. It seems that you finnished the rest of them, except for the Christmas one, but that's another story(you will some more at level 67 and level 75 though). You can see all the quests here

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21720

molly, im in the same boat. level 70 and cannot do hunting grizzlies yet, peace negotiations, guarding the stagecoach, or transport prisoners. all of these have been sitting there for approx 2-3 months. level 67(the raid) has never shown up. guess you just need to wait until you can get the labor points to do them?

Molly Beth

I just wish there was something, anything, to do besides work odd jobs. I have just been randomly working to get experience points to level up. And I have been applying those points to the attributes and skills I need, it just gets boring doing the same high experience point jobs over and over. I have so much random crap now that I can hardly carry it all around.

I have been spending at least 2 hours a day working on the town, but that gets old too.

I don't duel so there isn't really any reason to go roaming the map, and there is just so many grizzly bear trophies a player needs. I have sold a lot of stuff just to get rid of it. I am thinking about going back and doing all of the low level jobs again, just for something different.

DeletedUser

I just wish there was something, anything, to do besides work odd jobs. I have just been randomly working to get experience points to level up. And I have been applying those points to the attributes and skills I need, it just gets boring doing the same high experience point jobs over and over. I have so much random crap now that I can hardly carry it all around.

I have been spending at least 2 hours a day working on the town, but that gets old too.

I don't duel so there isn't really any reason to go roaming the map, and there is just so many grizzly bear trophies a player needs. I have sold a lot of stuff just to get rid of it. I am thinking about going back and doing all of the low level jobs again, just for something different.

You know... there are other jobs besides hunting grizzles. Reskill a bit, go pure build(or get another one), get a goal. This last update made things alot more interestig, specialy around jobs with high luck.

molly, im in the same boat. level 70 and cannot do hunting grizzlies yet, peace negotiations, guarding the stagecoach, or transport prisoners. all of these have been sitting there for approx 2-3 months. level 67(the raid) has never shown up. guess you just need to wait until you can get the labor points to do them?

The quest only appears on friday I think.
And if you can't do any of those jobs at level 70, what on earth do you do? Shoeing horses?

Last edited by a moderator:

Molly Beth

I do more than hunt grizzlies. It is just that there is such a skill difference between doing things like "hunt grizzlies" and "treasure hunt" or "Guard Stagecoach"(which I can't even see btw) that reskilling will not do me much good.

I am trying to be a well rounded character and bring all of my stats up at least relatively evenly. I don't want to get to the dreaded lvl99 too quickly. But it seems I may not have a choice.

DeletedUser21720

build our towns, fort battles, grave robber, trasure hunt, selling guns to indians, trading with indians, drilling for oil, silver mining, evangelizing, transport ammo, fire fighter.....and practice dueling with the NPCs a bit to gain some exp points. lots of things to do and i am really trying to find the note part 1, hence all of the high luck jobbing.

Molly Beth

build our towns, fort battles, grave robber, trasure hunt, selling guns to indians, trading with indians, drilling for oil, silver mining, evangelizing, transport ammo, fire fighter.....and practice dueling with the NPCs a bit to gain some exp points. lots of things to do and i am really trying to find the note part 1, hence all of the high luck jobbing.

I do build up my town, have only been to one fort battle because I haven't heard about any more, can't grave rob, treasure hunt, sell guns to Indians, drill for oil, or fire fight. I don't do any dueling, haven't seen any npc's to duel anyway.

I guess I will just do what I do and hope for the best. More quests would be nice though.

DeletedUser21720

if you click on the duel tab, where you configure your aim and dodge there is a new feature. i never did any dueling but recent attacks and wars have me practicing with the new NPCs, buying good dueling clothes, etc. Ive learned that there are times in the game that you are stuck and just have to pick a job or two you are eying and put your attributes and skills into those areas until you can do them. thats kinda why im just doing battles and working on dueling, besides the building and looking for items on high luck jobs. hang in there...

DeletedUser

I just noticed the duel NPC thing today, but I'm also stuck in the same boat with no idea how to find the guy in the desert, I need to get a green shawl I think.

DeletedUser

Need quests

I'm at level 67, have not had a new quest for at least 2 months and it's getting real old real fast now. I have tried nearly 100 times, no exaggeration, to get the handcuffs by being a prison guard. Still no cuffs. Can't do the Grizzly or peace negotiations yet or the Christmas one. The developers have not thought this through very well at all. There has to be more to do in terms of quests. Takes way too long to get to new levels once we are past 50 or 60. I have donated 3 times but not again. Game is nothing but check in a couple times a day to do useless tasks that get us nowhere fast. Developers are fools for not creating more quests and I'm a fool to have wasted time and money only to find they have left us with nothing to do when we get to a certain level.

DeletedUser

I'm at level 67, have not had a new quest for at least 2 months and it's getting real old real fast now. I have tried nearly 100 times, no exaggeration, to get the handcuffs by being a prison guard. Still no cuffs. Can't do the Grizzly or peace negotiations yet or the Christmas one. The developers have not thought this through very well at all. There has to be more to do in terms of quests. Takes way too long to get to new levels once we are past 50 or 60. I have donated 3 times but not again. Game is nothing but check in a couple times a day to do useless tasks that get us nowhere fast. Developers are fools for not creating more quests and I'm a fool to have wasted time and money only to find they have left us with nothing to do when we get to a certain level.

I've been saying it for a long time. There should be some new quests in 1.28, but overall, the people at innogames haven't been able to provide content at a rate that matches players abilities to complete it. What you gonna do? ::sigh::

DeletedUser

I have no quests eather!!!

I'm level 28 in world 8.

I was doing the job "beaver hunt", for the quests "Collect beaver skin", and "Collect traps". When I completed the task "Collect beaver skin", (should work little bit more to complete the quest "Collect traps"), all the tasks vanished. I've been waiting for two days now, but no task appears.

What's going on?

DeletedUser

You can either do Collect beaver skin or collect traps.
Not both.
And damn, you should have collected the traps...