Where did the Easter event go?

DeletedUser38902

I was happily collecting easter eggs just an hour ago with short-time jobs, then I needed some wire, so I started an hour of setting up telegraph poles and logged out. On logging in again I didn't find any trace of the event, no eggs, no bandit duels and no messages. Was it too much whiskey?

DeletedUser38901

No,they took it down,presumably because they'd screwed something up somehow after having it up and running in Beta for how long now? Anyway,you can probably kiss your eggs goodbye. :rolleyes:

PrancingPurplePony

I don't even know why they activated it before fixing the quest glitch that is in beta. we've been waiting days to continue the silly quest there, and no word when they will have it fixed

Slygoxx

The event should have started tomorrow, it was activated too early. If you spent nuggets especially for this event, contact support and we might be able to do something for you.

DeletedUser36979

The event should have started tomorrow, it was activated too early. If you spent nuggets especially for this event, contact support and we might be able to do something for you.

If you read the update notes, it does say the 27... that is today, so why not activate it today? InnoStaff really needs to communicate!

PrancingPurplePony

ummm, in the latest update link it says:

Easter event
Our annual Easter event starts soon. From March 27th until April 17th you will be able to duel and defeat our 4 bandits again, collect eggs and win brand new items.

my calendar says today is the 27th, so that means it started as scheduled and not a day early

DeletedUser

Not surprised. Seems to be a common thing with these events. Should have know better than spending the nuggets on the Automation premium for egg farming until I was sure it would be around for more than an hour. At least it is only a minor inconvenience if I lose 24 hours of it to non egg producing jobs.

Bigger question is will the fact that I already completed an event duel screw things up. I'm already the proud owner of a Gaucho hat ( the prize for winning one duel ) and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Heck if someone spent $'s on the higher level ones they could have more than one of these items.

Unfortunately, I only got a duel motivation egg as the random prize.

DeletedUser38740

If a player made a mistake a quarter as annoying as this they would of been banned !
1 rule for the staff
1 rule for PAYING CUSTOMERS !

As always !
Profits over loyalty .