Where did the awards go?

DeletedUser

Been out a year or so but just a little curious where the awards have gone?

DeletedUser

replaced with the new achievements system. most/all of the old medals have been incorporated into the new system.

DeletedUser

oh i see, you would have thought they would have taken the medal box

DeletedUser

yea, but they have a ton of things on their plate, mostly them biting off more than they can chew.

DeletedUser

What's the point having the medal box in colorado if you can't get medals? :blink:

Sambee

The West Team
Forum moderator
Like rice farmer said, the devs have a lot on they're plate. It's easier to have all the worlds with the same design and when they decide to get rid of the medal box they can do all the worlds at the same time.

DeletedUser

I think that getting rid of medals completely is bad because they show a lot of info about the player : premium = reason for such succes, Dueler medals = explanation for the high dueling level and a reason to attack a worker, Builder= reason for not attacking a worker..etc
I need them will they be back?? :(

DeletedUser

the achievements do the same thing, if not better, ivangelo

DeletedUser

But you see a medal is visual and simple.. but dont get me wrong i love the achievement system it just that i dont think that medals should be just scrapped away..

DeletedUser

I agree, but I don't think creating new graphics for the achievements and putting them in the medal box is at the top of the dev to-do list :/

DeletedUser

I still don't understand the achievements completely. For example, I can't find all the achievements. Are they supposed to be not seen before you get them?

And the medals were much more simple. When you click the player, the first thing you see is his medals. I never go opening anyone's achievements.

DeletedUser32986

You can't see all achievements yet because to see some you need to finish the achievement before them. For example the achievement Veteran Adventurer(complete 50 quests) won't be visible until you have Adventurer(adventurer).