Where could I report someone?

erikmicula

So basically I saw this town earlier this server , there was 4 of them and always close level and literally same name , I supose they are multiaccounting so if someone could review it if possile cos its not fair to other people ,
Thank you for your time.
1573383229915.png

DeletedUser39465

also it could be friends at a cafe all started a west ramage unless you have real proof of a multi then i suggest you worry about your own gaming

DeletedUser15368

If you have a suspicion of a cheating player, you report them in a ticket via the link Raider posted. The staff will check their accounts and take appropriate action against cheaters, and no repercussions on the reporter if they turn out to be legit. I disagree with the mentality of ignoring possible cheaters who degrade the game for everyone, it is on the entire community to purge these low-life dishonest cheaters from our game.

9 times out of 10 people with the same nickname are multi-accounts, the 1 time they are friends sharing a theme for their names won't matter, as the staff will be able to determine that easily and no action will be taken.

Last edited by a moderator:

asdf124

If you have a suspicion of a cheating player, you report them in a ticket via the link Raider posted. The staff will check their accounts and take appropriate action against cheaters, and no repercussions on the reporter if they turn out to be legit. I disagree with the mentality of ignoring possible cheaters who degrade the game for everyone, it is on the entire community to purge these low-life dishonest cheaters from our game.

9 times out of 10 people with the same nickname are multi-accounts, the 1 time they are friends sharing a theme for their names won't matter, as the staff will be able to determine that easily and no action will be taken.
Is multi account truly dishonest thou? I mean, if they keep doing quests or simply farming for 1 character. The hassle of doing that with multiple accounts is pretty time consuming. To me, I don't actually understand the rule of it as "cheating", nowadays I feel the only way for none premium to actually compete against premium is by multi accounts.

DeletedUser39465

@asdf124 you remember back there was toons Ldsmafia his wife LdsMouse and son Parttraq along with Darq all were banned for multi accounting as they had One ip masked lol