Where can I get the blue bandana?

• Thread starter DeletedUser11075
  • Start date

DeletedUser11075

I can't seem to find it in any of the towns around me.

DeletedUser

Keep looking. You'll find one eventually, and may save yourself a long walk finding it yourself than if you find it here.

You are checking general stores, not tailors, right?

DeletedUser

Ummmm ... OCTAVIA CITY_ROMANIA ... doesn't appear to be to far away from you and it has the Blue Bandana.

DeletedUser

We have it at Irish Junction! We're in the bottom right corner section of the map, kinda in the middle of the section. Feel free to come shop and have a sleep at our fine hotel! :D

DeletedUser

If this thread is not locked i will spam it for post count

mu ha ha ha ha ha ha

DeletedUser

Just for reference, the town "Monkeys Fist", in the bottom, 2nd from the right box in World 7 also has the blue bandana, which I found after half an hour's desperate searching!

DeletedUser

Dammit, now I feel really stupid. After spending half an hour searching for stores with blue bandanas, 4 hours walking to that town & then 4 hours walking back, I now realise that my own town sells the blue bandana! Dah!

DeletedUser

Dammit, now I feel really stupid. After spending half an hour searching for stores with blue bandanas, 4 hours walking to that town & then 4 hours walking back, I now realise that my own town sells the blue bandana! Dah!

Don't you just hate it when things like that happen?:eek:hmy::laugh: