Where are the Cigars QUEST LEVEL 42

DeletedUser

I understand they are in trading with indians, however that isnt on my map, any ideas? Thanks in Advance

DeletedUser

You need to raise the skills that are required for that job to see it even. You are a ways from being able to atually do it if you cannot yet see it.

DeletedUser

That is bizarre, most o the jobs are just greyed out if you dont have the skill points but this one is not even showing even though I have been given the quest and am on level 42... If that is the case does anyone have he stats required? Better still an image

DeletedUser

223 labor points set traps , trading twice , appearance twice .
Once You get close to enough labor points it will show up on the map grayed out .

DeletedUser

I have to wonder how you got to L 42 and don't know to look at:

http://weststats.com/Jobs/

And wonder how you didn't know about jobs not showing up on your map until you were close enough via skill points to see the job?

DeletedUser

In fairness to the OP trading with Indians did get a large hike in points in the last job update ,if they where close to doing it before or could do it and just hadn't bothered they wouldn't have noticed the change.

DeletedUser

In fairness to the OP trading with Indians did get a large hike in points in the last job update ,if they where close to doing it before or could do it and just hadn't bothered they wouldn't have noticed the change.

Thankyou OxoTower, did not appreciate Whistlingleaf's comment, was just asking a question and expecting a constructive answer, not a snipe at how I got to that level. Yes I do use weststats, it is pretty much posted everywhere but not long ago Trading with Indians was showing then I changed to duelling but once I started to concentrate on the quests again it was gone...

So may i point out that the forums are for this, to help people out not to use snide remarks questioning a players ability to reach a level. So in future if you have nothing really constructive to add then please refrane from posting...

DeletedUser

and you can be nasty together :)

its annoyinh though all the jobs i was close to they put up wagon reapiring, trading with indians and windmills