when will T'West fix this problem..

DeletedUser

Well to have a complete set of dueling gear and a complete set of construction gear.. and a partial set of trapping gear.. I'm not hurting for money if that is your point :) and being in the top 100 players if you want to count exp.. :) yea I'm not so sure why people complain about builders so much EXCEPT that we are always picked on by the duelers ... lowlife pond scum that they are they never choose real fights

DeletedUser

Not to mention that there is a strong warning to consider carefully before you actually finally choose your class - there are plenty of days before you reach level 10 to read and re-read all the forums to get the general idea of how each one works and all the pros and cons - even after you make your choice there are many things to consider as you level up - so quit snivelling over your lot in the game and get reading to see what you need to do to win a few of those duels! builder or not - You chose it so now enjoy it - It is a game after all!

DeletedUser

Well to have a complete set of dueling gear and a complete set of construction gear.. and a partial set of trapping gear.. I'm not hurting for money if that is your point :) and being in the top 100 players if you want to count exp.. :) yea I'm not so sure why people complain about builders so much EXCEPT that we are always picked on by the duelers ... lowlife pond scum that they are they never choose real fights

lol that's pretty good. what world is that on?

DeletedUser

This thread wins the prestigieous "Whiny thread of the Day" award!

Congrats!

DeletedUser

this thread ? it more like this topic winning the all time violin award.
if there was a bowlers crying towel in this game it would go to these players

Last edited by a moderator: