When lvl cap will increase?

DeletedUser22575

And my point was why just post the #1 with qualifiers here and ignore the #1 overall?

So bottom line after you cut out all the..... if a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his butt when he hopped..

Lumpyass was the first person to reach level 120.

DeletedUser12669

lets hear form lumpyass how much did it cost to get to level 120. vit got there through hard work and no sleep lol :p

Noobmic

@TJ Tuttle - you cannot compare worlds where you have:
- 1h job;
- refill energy;
- buy skills;
with worlds like W2-W10 where 1h job was added later and we don't have skill buy and energy refill.

DeletedUser

Impressive is leveling by DarkDream, have no premium and is #5 in W12.

Doesn't matter, is it 1h or 2h world, if you're not extra active, then you've no chance to compete in ranks.

And vitamin, I'd love to be on same world with you, would be interesting and challenging to find out, who can level up faster.
Either way, enjoy Hall of fame! ;)

Not that impressive tbh.:hmf:
Emzc is rank 1 in world one without any premium.:huh:

DeletedUser23701

I'm not playing W1 and can't compare activity level on both worlds.
As I said, activity matters and if player is active, he/she have pretty good chances to be in top.

DeletedUser

Lumpyass on w11 was the first to 120 on any world. 2/8/2011, 10:11 am. He beat you by almost a month.

hmmm , is world 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 are same with 11,12,arizona,brisco ? they have different situation from each other ... dont make me laugh as you are more intelligent and you know , i talk about what ...
i am faster player about level up in the-west game and i dont have doubt for this ... :cool: maybe 5-6 player reach level 120 before than me in w11,12,arizona,brisco but its only because they had different situation, but if you calculation , you will know that i am faster no matter they reach 120 before than me ...

@TJ Tuttle - you cannot compare worlds where you have:
- 1h job;
- refill energy;
- buy skills;
with worlds like W2-W10 where 1h job was added later and we don't have skill buy and energy refill.
i think this post are better answer for Elmyr :D
lets hear form lumpyass how much did it cost to get to level 120. vit got there through hard work and no sleep lol :p
:shootout::shootout: almost all fort battles are in during 1 - 5 AM for me :hmf: and i dont sleep much ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16008

I have to agree here with Vitamin...

There is no comparison between newer and older worlds and what has been and what is available to make the difference....

So someone on newer worlds got there sooner, we all know its a moot point and I will guarantee 100% if vitamin was there he would have hit 120 long before any other.

Heck give him energy refill etc and he'd have probably gone from lvl 99 to 120 in a weekend ( joke ):D

Not that im dissing Lumpyass he has my congrats too just that its good for people to know there is one heck of a difference between doing it on newer or older worlds.

Don't underestimate the achievement here of Vitamin I got flamed when i dissed someone who hit lvl 99 first on w9 but he quit right after and all he did was work for the hall of fame ... nothing of an achievement in my book....whereas Vitamin has been one of the most active people i know on w9 being involved in all manner of things as well as working jobs...

Congrats again Vit I know Elmyr was just being accurate but im sure hes well aware of the differences of worlds. ;)

DeletedUser

If someone else had said it I would have been more congratulatory, but I don't like people saying how great they are themselves. At least Vitamin isn't quite in Greatest or infiniti's league in that regard. :p

DeletedUser16008

Then I guess this:

Is only meant to compare to old worlds as well, because the battles don't compare to newer worlds.

I know what you meant E however remember w9 was where forts started and you only recently popped in I assure you there have been plenty of classic top notch battles there in the past ;)

Depends what you want from a battle i suppose i dont see newer world battles as anything more or less special than others.

DeletedUser

I know what you meant E however remember w9 was where forts started and you only recently popped in I assure you there have been plenty of classic top notch battles there in the past

They didn't help Vitamin get from 99 to 120.

DeletedUser16008

lol thats true because theres been no classics there for a long time... i was just looking at the replay feature on West forts, it seems it only goes back to the end of September 2010 which is such a shame there were some real good ones & im sure its the same on other worlds too.

DeletedUser

Yeah, there were a couple I really wanted to see again. West Forts isn't the problem, the game is. Replays are available from battles before West Forts added them, but not beyond a certain point even if you import them again, so apparently the data used for the replays wasn't always in the reports.

DeletedUser16008

yup i guess so i wanted to see the first battles with 128 vs 128 in a small fort lol bunch of sardines inside all huddled together having no idea what to do and all of those outside fighting for corners so they didnt get shot early on lol

PS i think weve gone horribly off topic here ......

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If someone else had said it I would have been more congratulatory, but I don't like people saying how great they are themselves. At least Vitamin isn't quite in Greatest or infiniti's league in that regard. :p
i can say again , i am fastest player in the-west game :cool: there is no doubt Elmyr ;) also if you look for first posts of this topic , we had one discussion with Noobmic about how many day , need for level up for once and because of that when i reached level 120 want show some statistic about me and another world but after i know that i am fastest player :p

They didn't help Vitamin get from 99 to 120.
look for hall of fame 99 , i finish level 99 with rank 3 ! but something interesting : i start w9 57 later than kooboo ( rank1 of w9 in level 99 ) and also 57 day after w9 start data :shootout:
and i reach 99 after 30 day of him , but in total i was faster than him around 57-30=27 day :D
and something more interesting : untill 1 hour job duration , i dont used Automation premium option during almost 2 year ... :cool:
and also i am not egoistic ... ;)

DeletedUser

look for hall of fame 99 , i finish level 99 with rank 3 ! but something interesting : i start w9 57 later than kooboo ( rank1 of w9 in level 99 ) and also 57 day after w9 start data

kayakpaddler: #2 to 99 on w11 (after me) with no premium whatsoever.

Who's fastest?

DeletedUser

I still have to idolize Kayakpaddler in this one. Rank two as a non-premium player is amazing.