When lvl cap will increase?

DeletedUser

So, you gain XP but not level? That´s silly! That´s the same as having no level cap at all! But gaining skills and XP at level cap is better than not recieving XP.

DeletedUser8269

Its definately not the same, the biggest difference is with the level cap you dont get your 1 AP and 3 SP every time you level anymore :p

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by Zet
Contrary to the public opinion, we have no plans for raising the level limit again. You can gain XP when reaching the level cap and thus still fighting for the #1 rank position.

That sounds pretty final to me. They also sealed it by taking off the exp cap. Now it will be tough to raise the level cap even if things change in the future.

Noobmic

Now it will be tough to raise the level cap even if things change in the future.

It will be easier and people who stay at max level will not lose xp, at least for me I will hope that after another one year we will see a new max level, but now I'm satisfied with max lvl 120 and you can still get xp (compared to lvl 99 where I stayed over one year and during that time I lost a lot of xp from jobs/quests).

Also edited first post so for those who don't read everything will have the response in the initial post.

DeletedUser

With the new system it would be silly to raise the cap again, if you're still earning XP at level 120. If that was the case with the old level 99 cap, how many people would have been 120 the day we were updated to 1.30? You could just say that XP earned at 120 doesn't count towards 121+, but that would be even more unfair than how long all the older 99s had to wait for everyone to catch up.

DeletedUser

:shootout:Reached Level 120 In World 9 :shootout:
the first one reached for level 120 in .net server ( which world had same chance for 1 hour and 2 hour job duration )

some statistic :
for now :
world 1 rank one : are level 112 trupovoz
world 2 rank one : are level 113 Noobmic
world 3 rank one : are level 113 ZootSlimRollo
world 4 rank one : are level 112 Mikealex
world 5 rank one : are level 112 Cool Hand Fluke
world 6 rank one : are level 112 Biggsexy
world 7 rank one : are level 113 Nyima
world 8 rank one : are level 112 Jesse Rawlins
world 9 rank one : are level 120 vitamin2002
world 10 rank one : are level 113 jojok

maybe world 9 have more fort battle against another world and for this reason , i reach level 120 very fast than another world ! ! but ...

world 9 rank two : are level 115 hastjm
world 9 rank three : are level 115 benben7

we have some good fort battle in world 9 :shootout::shootout: but my friends have level 115 in same world , this means fort battle only give us 2-3 more level advantage ...
:shootout:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And mezonis in W12 hit level 120 in just a few weeks :shootout:
And he´s rank 1..
rank 2 in W12 is JohnnyBongHitter level 119, rank 3 is Purse wolf level 116 :shootout: :shootout: :shootout:

DeletedUser

And mezonis in W12 hit level 120 in just a few weeks :shootout:
And he´s rank 1..
rank 2 in W12 is JohnnyBongHitter level 119, rank 3 is Purse wolf level 116 :shootout: :shootout: :shootout:
sorry but world 11 , 12 , arizona and brisco had 1 hour job duration from first day of level cap remove ... :hmf:
my statistic show that , if i had same chance for 1 hour job duration like that 4 world from first day of level cap removed , 100% i was first one too :cool:
and as your say , rank 2 are level 119 and it say everything :shootout:with advantage of 1 hour duration job from first day , they can not beat me :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Noobmic

Congrats vitamin2002, at least in W2 where I play is a more quiet world and not too many people rush for rank 1, they want to take it easy because after that there isn't so much fun. Also I don't do duels (from where you can get a good amount of xp).

DeletedUser23701

Well done Vitamin. Let's start to annoy all around. :)

tbh lampyass from W11 hit lvl 120 days before me.
And as for second in W12, then he is not participating in forts nor duels, moving just from jobs.
Impressive is leveling by DarkDream, have no premium and is #5 in W12.

Doesn't matter, is it 1h or 2h world, if you're not extra active, then you've no chance to compete in ranks.

And vitamin, I'd love to be on same world with you, would be interesting and challenging to find out, who can level up faster.
Either way, enjoy Hall of fame! ;)

DeletedUser

Well done Vitamin. Let's start to annoy all around. :)

tbh lampyass from W11 hit lvl 120 days before me.
And as for second in W12, then he is not participating in forts nor duels, moving just from jobs.
;)
with 1 hour job duration , sometime ( most time ) fort battle are waste time !
specially when its 4-5 hour away than you ...

yes duel are very good source :)

DeletedUser16008

CONGRATULATIONS VITAMIN :D:D

Gotta say it bud out of all the worlds with the 2 hr we had until lately on W9 with no extra bought points and nothing special you have the leveling thing down perfect ;)

Makes a huge diff having 1 hr jobs but Vit has been at most all battles too.

DeletedUser

CONGRATULATIONS VITAMIN :D:D

Gotta say it bud out of all the worlds with the 2 hr we had until lately on W9 with no extra bought points and nothing special you have the leveling thing down perfect ;)

Makes a huge diff having 1 hr jobs but Vit has been at most all battles too.

thank you vic :)
yes fort battle are good source for experince and i like fort battle more :shootout:
but 5 level difference with rank 2 in my world , show i am fastest player :cool: as we have same chance in same world for fort battles too :shootout:
also hastjm sometime beat me for highest damage or battle experience :hmf:
hope you reach for 120 too :rolleyes: and hope we see you in w9 fort battles too :razz: specially in chatroom :razz: as i missed you in fort battles :(

DeletedUser

He really is a good player. (hastjm) He came to W1 for some time. He was a really good dueler there. Pwning everyone he saw. He also had a really high bounty. But then he quit. And when he quit he waited for all to take his bounty off, so everyone was after him, alliance members too. As I said he had premium so he had cody´s dagger at a really low level ;) :shootout:(soldier bonus) And btw, mezonis also said that someone in beta world got to lvl 120 very fast too before everyone else. But, you played on a 2h job world, so gratz! :)

Deleted User - 1278415

On w11 Ive noticed that the lv120 ranked indviduals top 7 have been moving around as they no longer match the Hall of Fame in which they made it.

So exp will truly dictate how high you can make it a among all those thosel lv120's once you do achieve it.

DeletedUser

:shootout:Reached Level 120 In World 9 :shootout:
the first one reached for level 120 in .net server ( which world had same chance for 1 hour and 2 hour job duration )

Lumpyass on w11 was the first to 120 on any world. 2/8/2011, 10:11 am. He beat you by almost a month.