when is world 3 start?

DeletedUser

is it yesterday?
what is the fastest record to found a town in W1 and W2?

how to make money quicker?

I am new here, thx:)

DeletedUser

As they say - if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all. However I have no idea hishaken

DeletedUser

W3 started today actually umm...4something PM their time? So midnight for most people in the GMT time or something close to.

DeletedUser

who knows, I was at school, came back and joined world 3 and people were lv 3 so probably around 18:00 server time?

DeletedUser

W3 started today actually umm...4something PM their time? So midnight for most people in the GMT time or something close to.

What? It started at 3pm GMT, 4pm BST (UK), 5pm German/server time. Where are you getting midnight from?

icon1.gif
World 3 and closing of world 2
by hoodoo
Yesterday 04:00 PM <---- that's forum time, which is UK time or GMT+1.

By 4.10pm BST there were already 40+ active players by my reckoning.

DeletedUser

TeaAndScones if you're good at dueling could you like teach me how to set up a dueling character. i'm usually an adventurer but wanna try out dueling it looks fun =)

DeletedUser

Meh most sites open up games and worlds at midnight...get all the computer junkies like me out of hiding and stay up longer. I am in Colorado so thats why I say GMT.

DeletedUser

Meh most sites open up games and worlds at midnight...get all the computer junkies like me out of hiding and stay up longer. I am in Colorado so thats why I say GMT.

You don't play Travian then! (Also a German company.) They start worlds at 6am German time - 4am GMT! 5pm German time is a lot more civilized for us Europeans (and fairer for the North Americans too, since that's daylight).

DeletedUser

is it yesterday?
what is the fastest record to found a town in W1 and W2?

how to make money quicker?

I am new here, thx:)

THE-WEST World 3 started October 20, 2008 at 4:57 PM. (T-W Time)

I don't know what was the Fastest Record to Found a Town.

Probably 2-3 days.