When i sign in my map is just black

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

All my stats are empty so i left it for a day to regain them but still my screen is black and when i click on the little tabs on the side nuthing works and im using firefox if you know of anything i could do please help

DeletedUser

Try refreshing, log out + in more, or maybe try a different browser. (P.S. you posted in wrong topic, should be under Questions & FAQ (or maybe Bugs & Errors) instead of world 3. -_-)

DeletedUser

All my stats are empty so i left it for a day to regain them but still my screen is black and when i click on the little tabs on the side nuthing works and im using firefox if you know of anything i could do please help

This is probably a Bug or an Error. Please post this in the Bugs and Errors Thread.

But try the following things, it might help you, it might not:
  • Log out, then Log back in.
  • Delete your Cookie.
  • Close the Window, then open a new window.
  • Change the website, and go back.
  • Try another Browser.
If any of these things work, good for you. If not, post this topic in the right thread.

DeletedUser

ok then thankyou for the help and sorry i put it in the wrong place and i tryed it on ie on it works now thanks all

DeletedUser

FF will do that on occasion. F5 usually doesn't work if it's that bad, so you have go over to IE until it comes back. Mine was like that for almost 6 hours a few weeks ago.

DeletedUser

I couldn't get Firefox or IE to work for 2 days. I finally downloaded Opera and it works fine. Sucks to have to use a different browser for one game though.

DeletedUser

Someone in the forum mentioned Opera, and I'm using it ever since and loving it. Saved my day.

I don't mind using a different browser only for this game. The headache I was getting while using IE was unbearable.

Status
Not open for further replies.