When giving reputation good or bad leave your name.

DeletedUser16628

One of my biggest pet peeves are people who will pick apart all you have to say and then they leave a bad rep and they are so gutless they can't leave their name.Yes there have been many of them and I have no issue if you don't like it but to take the time to say something not nice and not leave who it's from is YELLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anybody else feel the same?

DeletedUser16628

It bugs me to no end when I put lot's of time and thought into answering another thread and I get wise remarks like that's just stupid or your an ass,leave your name it validates your comments why hide.

DeletedUser

Yeah i got bad rep for nothing the other day :mad:
The comment they left was "."

DeletedUser16628

I have a name for those type of people but I won't use it here.I was just going through some of mine and I think that it should be required when leaving any mssg that we know who it's from because like I said many people have things to say that are not nice but to say it and leave it unsigned WTF!!!!!!!!! You know sorry it's been building up and I have not seen anything said about it people must not mind being surrounded by cowards?

DeletedUser16628

This is the color of my last rep received once again without any name I know it is just to frost my mug but once again the person left no name.chicken you know what.

DeletedUser16628

I have on a few occasions given bad rep but I always say why and leave my name and in many instances they put out better material or better answers to questions and get good rep in return for not being mindless something I'm more conscience of myself now.

DeletedUser

I never give anyone Bad rep if you dont like the person just dont talk to them. Dont give them bad rep!!!

DeletedUser3717

Well all your whining isn't going to sort this problem is it?
You just have to man up look at the red reputation and think oh well I can get some green.

Seriously this is childish you are getting all mad about reputation on the *Drumroll* Internet, Annoying people since it was first made.

My advice, Get over it.

DeletedUser

Little coloured square top right of their post just below join date.
Green -good
Grey - not so good
Red - probably could do a lot better

DeletedUser

I never leave my name for red rep. I don't usually give out red rep unless I get really annoyed by someone or there's some noob posting everywhere on the forums. Sometimes I'll just give new forum members red rep to welcome them to the forums cause I'm a mean person. If I give someone red rep once, I will never give them green rep no matter what.

I don't always leave my name for green rep either. It's just too much extra effort to type ~HotNSexy after everything.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16628

GOOD GRIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TY-jordan call it what you want it's still spineless but whatever this was just a way of breaking up the holiday hum-drums and wanted to see who's real.Good Bad or Ugly I man enough to back up what I say or feel and it's your right to be a coward hiding like little girls so be it.

DeletedUser

Although I rarely give any rep, either red or green, like HnS I do not sign red rep, and I don't see why I should.
I use rep to let other forum users know what I think of their posts, I give green rep if I think a post is very funny or clever, and red rep only if somebody really annoys me.

DeletedUser

I never give out my name for red rep, but after green rep I usually put -TTR and let people figure out who I am :p

DeletedUser

I sometimes sign red rep, but most of the time I don't bother.
Most of the time I sign green rep, but sometimes I don't bother.

I sometimes read inane threads like this, but most of the time I don't bother.

Deleted User - 819397

I always leave my name for green...never for red. I don't for one simple reason: People will likely be spiteful and give me red rep for no good reason. I always have a legitimate reason to red rep people though, I never do the wekeke or . or anything. It's always something to the effect of "I agree with your point, but insulting those who don't isn't the way to go." Also...sometimes I leave a non obvious sig with the ... Not many people do that.