Whats needed in Arizona

DeletedUser

I havent played in a while, so Arizona is new to me. I need to know what Arizona needs. Like Builders, Money makers, or Fighters. I need a town too a small one but with a good bank. Currently im Level 1 but I rank up pretty quickly. Thanks...

DeletedUser

Most people that are in Arizona like it,the newest server is like the youngest child or something there is always a certain affinity for it.

You can do pretty much anything you can in older worlds but you have many more options if you use nuggets.Other than that it's pretty much a speed world ,if you are active the 1 hour works wonder for you imo.
Frankly i would have preferred the old 2 hours since i am not really that active but it's still cool.

We just had our 1st fort battle,everything chill,comon in and join someone :)

DeletedUser

Its rather a strange topic. Obviously every class is still needed in this world, its still young. Towns and forts are being built, plenty of people are fighting, and even had our first fort fight.

DeletedUser

I understand that, I needed a idea of what choice of class... What I am saying is that what do towns need these days... I use to older bigger towns not earlier younger towns... Protection? Money? Building?

DeletedUser

Never thought of it really that way.... I think I might invest in a Money/Fighter thing so I can afford the money for the fighting items.

DeletedUser

ok...builders will always be needed/wanted in a new world this is kinda obvious.

Soldiers are still the most needed/wanted,doesnt matter what world new or old,mature world or not.

Money earner are less needed in any world,since 1.27 has made money and items easy to get for any class.

Lvl 1 greenhorns are still the most unneeded/unwanted,doesn't matter what world,no change there.

Hope that answer your question.

Btw you should play what you want to play,not what others want you to play imo.

Peace out.

DeletedUser13636

Never thought of it really that way.... I think I might invest in a Money/Fighter thing so I can afford the money for the fighting items.

I think you will be much happier in the end. :)

DeletedUser13636

ok...builders will always be needed/wanted in a new world this is kinda obvious.

Soldiers are still the most needed/wanted,doesnt matter what world new or old,mature world or not.

Money earner are less needed in any world,since 1.27 has made money and items easy to get for any class.

Lvl 1 greenhorns are still the most unneeded/unwanted,doesn't matter what world,no change there.

Hope that answer your question.

Btw you should play what you want to play,not what others want you to play imo.

Peace out.

I agree with this one 100%. :)

DeletedUser

Now its its down between Adventurer or Soldier... I thinks its gonna be Soldier. Like a Money maker/Duelist/Fort Fighter... Yup Soldier it is

DeletedUser

My suggestion would be a pure build.

Try out pure evil :ph34r:

And hop around from town to town ( you will probably get booted from lots of towns ) hitting nothing but builders and allies to stir up the hornets nest a little to keep this world alive for as long as possible :)

DeletedUser13636

And hop around from town to town ( you will probably get booted from lots of towns ) hitting nothing but builders and allies to stir up the hornets nest a little to keep this world alive for as long as possible :)

Pure evil.. :eek:hmy:

DeletedUser

:laugh:

I got teh get cash or ill end up like this guy (tumble)

DeletedUser

We already have a few of those in Arizona actually, allthough I think at least one of them has joined a hypocrit now, so he is lost for the cause, and therefore a replacement might be needed... :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

workers, the Shaolin Wu-Tang Clan town is brand new and could use some help. send me a message if you'd like to join.

gotterdammer