Whats happening to world 1

DeletedUser

they might as well close this are of the forum, its not getting used!
no one posts here any more, no new topics, and it used to be busier than this what's going on world 1?
not much in-game either:tumble:

DeletedUser

well i dis agree. world one is action packed for me. i think maybe if you are getting bored look at your town. An active town with active players is still a lot of fun. World 1 is the funnest world i play. its mainly because the people in my town post in forums, chat in chat and help in fort battles

DeletedUser16628

No the town I'm in is pretty good but I never get attacked it's rare and I always have cash 2-5k.I always have to travel long distance just to duel 1-2 players and I'm not a fort guy really.

DeletedUser

infiniti99 you are barking up the wrong tree. your dueling level is 166, there are a lot of targets for you. I feel no pitty for you in that aspect. I also do not care for fort battles and only attend them when i am on line. Most people dont attack you because they know you are geared for defense. i believe i am one of the top 20 duelers on world 1 and i couldnt beat you if i attacked you. so i dont. now before i respected to beat resistance i believe i could have, but not anymore. True the forts have taken away from the game the one thing i love and thats dueling. there arent anymore town wars. mrmatt and i go out just pounding towns in world 11 and no one comes for revenge. everyone is fort fighters now.

DeletedUser

well maybe v 1.29 will get it going, but i feel world 1 may be going out.

DeletedUser5677

they might as well close this are of the forum, its not getting used!
no one posts here any more, no new topics, and it used to be busier than this what's going on world 1?
not much in-game either:tumble:
Some in-game alliance shared forums are running a mile a minute, and free of moderators messing with posts.
I guess you are in the wrong alliance. :shootout:- -:bandito:

DeletedUser22685

There's moderators, they're just unable to mess with posts :razz:

It's true our forum runs a mile a minute, I don't even read it anymore except to see Derek's amazing duels :eek:

DeletedUser

Roll on 1.29, that should get things going for a while... what is really needed is a big update to add something extra special. Like the fort update "was".....

DeletedUser

Some in-game alliance shared forums are running a mile a minute, and free of moderators messing with posts.
I guess you are in the wrong alliance. :shootout:- -:bandito:

im talking about this forum here, ;)

DeletedUser

Still lots of fort battles... World 1 is still my favourite of all the worlds!

DeletedUser

the forts changed the game for the worst. there are no more town wars its all about the forts. because of this i am running out of targets

DeletedUser

i agree forts have made players lazy...and offer nothing for the newer players and even less for experienced players..we need town wars again..we all worked hard to reach the higher game levels and once we achived level 99 whats left for us to do..a big nothing..like many i only stay playing because of the in game friends ive made and the fun and chat in town forums..(cheap sheep..sale now on)

they need to reduce the number of forts in each game world and offer a fort enhancement in its place that will get folk filling towns again..theres to many high level ghost towns in the game worlds..so how about downgrading high level ghost towns back to first level when they are abandoned so builders have something to do again..

DeletedUser16628

Hey mike I agree 100% on downgrading towns and I miss the wars we have had against each other.We have a good 1 going now against the reapers a pretty good group but nothing close to patent pending vs rebels canyon steeler nation vs rebels canyon.

DeletedUser

good to hear from you
i miss the town wars to.and boy you were tough nut to crack....
last time we tried to start one we had to abandon the idea due to town members not wanting to take the risk of being knocked out because they were questing.and because the game world is closed to new players we all have to keep the town members thats still playing happy...
which is another thing they should do to fort battles..a knock out should be a knockout..whether through dueling or forting.its 48 hours of down time.not just a free ride home..

DeletedUser

Hey mike I agree 100% on downgrading towns and I miss the wars we have had against each other.We have a good 1 going now against the reapers a pretty good group but nothing close to patent pending vs rebels canyon steeler nation vs rebels canyon.

those were the good old days

DeletedUser

Eclipse has been promoted! He has reached level 99!

That's what's happening to World 1. Think I'll be hitting the retirement button.

Spend some time :fisherman:, hire a :mariachi::mariachi::mariachi::mariachi: band, and ride my :donkey: round and round

:up:

World 1 has been wonderful, but I will likely stop with The West and move on to bigger and better things. Inno's got some new games coming out, so maybe I'll see some of you guys there in the coming months.

DeletedUser

hey eclipse you might as well stay on world 1 for v1.29 at least, i still have 42 levels to go :D

DeletedUser

On World 1

Hi all,

I am still playin on World 1. Havin a great time etc. but I am a little stuck on two quest givers.

1. Ghost Town. - I am at 'Search and Found' - (returning the Ruby) - it has now come to a halt; can someone help me please?

2. I have discovered a second quest giver in Independance County : it's 'The Old Woman' - does any one have any information on that quest, can not find anything in the forum by searching.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards,
Geoff