What's For Dinner?

• Thread starter Violette LeDrunc
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I figure if you guys are going to count to 2000 now, you really need something else to amuse you. ;)

So tell me what you're having for dinner!

I'm being really slack tonight and just making toasted sandwiches. But I have some less-than-crunchy apples in the fruit bowl, so there will be apple crumble for dessert.

DeletedUser5046

gee ...i still dunno whats for dinner...

OOops...i should have said what to pair wit rice^^

*take a sip on pineapple juice*

DeletedUser

did not eat dinner all i did was breakfast but it was at food rogers ( how ever you spell this ) =)

DeletedUser

I'm going to have Chinese and birthday cake for my mother's birthday!

DeletedUser

Had no real dinner... just a piece of chicken meat and some cucmbers. Lots of tea with it.

DeletedUser3741

Chili, or if you need better accuracy

Ground beef, with a hint of tomato sauce, beer, BBQ sauce, vinegar, mixed with assorted vegetables such as onions, carrots, peas, corn and other things I have no idea what are called and fresh beans.

This is chili is glazed over some fresh steamed rice made to have a hint taste of oranges

DeletedUser5046

*dang connectionn T_T*

ill eat spaghetti and take a bite for all of you^^

DeletedUser

Mmm, yum That sounds pretty good. And nice to know some people actually eat!

I still haven't gone shopping so it is just a lazy omelette for bub & I. With smoked salmon, red onion and cream cheese. And then the cupboards and fridge will be totally bare.

DeletedUser

Chili, or if you need better accuracy

Ground beef, with a hint of tomato sauce, beer, BBQ sauce, vinegar, mixed with assorted vegetables such as onions, carrots, peas, corn and other things I have no idea what are called and fresh beans.

This is chili is glazed over some fresh steamed rice made to have a hint taste of oranges

Mmm, yum. That sounds pretty good. And nice to know some people actually eat!

I still haven't gone to the shops so it is just a lazy omelette for bub and me. With smoked salmon, cream cheese and Spanish onion. And after that, my cupboards and fridge are completely bare.

DeletedUser

Spaghetti does sounds good. Always a fave. But for tonight... Friday night treats.

Oysters for me, prawns for bub and a big plate of antipasto. :)

DeletedUser3741

Mmm, yum. That sounds pretty good. And nice to know some people actually eat!

I still haven't gone to the shops so it is just a lazy omelette for bub and me. With smoked salmon, cream cheese and Spanish onion. And after that, my cupboards and fridge are completely bare.

Its all the the wording

In reality, I opened up a can of beans, a can of mixed vegetables, cooked some ground beef and mixed in any liquid around the kitchen i could find

and while i was making the rice i was drinking OJ so i dropped some on there out of curiosity

DeletedUser5046

what's wrong wit spaghetti david? gee. . .im starving and still dunno what to eat..tho im currently havin a snack...