What?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

cookie-monster-wtf-is-this.jpg

DeletedUser

I cant believe he is posting with a capital letter at the start of each word. I mean, come on. Who do we think we are? Idiots? What is he trying to do?

DeletedUser

What kind of question is that? Its not only a revolver in game, it is also the best revolver of the Real wild west, even better than the peacemaker! But, the US army preffered traditional Peacemakers over it, and look what happened to Custer as a result ;)

1875schofield.jpg

DeletedUser14280

What? I thought that the best revolver was the Colt Buntline.
What other reason would there be for it being the best weapon available in this game?

DeletedUser

What are you trying to prove Celxius? Precise The Colt Buntline may have the highest Damage MAXIMUM, but it is certainly not the best dueling weapon for the Classes of Soliders. You see, Soldiers benefit from Tactics in fights, Precise Schofields have +7 Tactics, whilst Buntlines have +7 Reflex. Buntlines are better for characters who don't have that tactics using advantage, thats why the Schofield is a Soldiers gun. And By the way, I guarantee you that many soldiers weilding a Precise Schofield will be able to defeat any Precise Buntline weilding Duelers.

Status
Not open for further replies.