P&P What you "think" you know

DeletedUser28121

Quote from Caj:

"then nobody calls on sunday...so no battle on mondays....only cash battles...which by the way should be respected and enemy shouldn't crash"

This would work for me caj, but the above part i foresee to be a huge hindrance , sadly;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the fact that cash battles are dead with 1.30, would really make it a moot point. as for the blackfyre dig, yawn.

but the new update will make drops like xp meaning a full and well fought battle will get you a lot more. so maybe it will stop the silly multis and counter counter counter attacks lol

DeletedUser28121

who said the cash battles were dead with 1.30.... get a grip man (and a better sources of information) changelog only states that the drop formula will be altered (NEW AND SECRET, lol, like we know this one)

yawn all you want, half of your guys nugged to white diamond from cro push fort last night.... talk about lame :p

DeletedUser20647

They'll be dead alright.. money brought into battles will have no effect anymore.

DeletedUser

who said the cash battles were dead with 1.30.... get a grip man (and a better sources of information) changelog only states that the drop formula will be altered (NEW AND SECRET, lol, like we know this one)

yawn all you want, half of your guys nugged to white diamond from cro push fort last night.... talk about lame :p

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

:donkey: yeeeehaaaa

DeletedUser28121

what is your source gaga???
I say you guys are currently dealing with rumors and speculations.... i'm ready to concede if u provide a source for this, currently, baseless info...

DeletedUser

if you think people used nuggets to get from the cro fort to white diamond, you are showing your very limited knowledge of this game and how traveling around the map esp. from fort battles you are signed in for actually works.

just because someone is on the spot doesnt mean they are not walking somewhere else...

oh and anyway, so what if someone uses nuggets? 'oh no how dare you use premium features' lol

dont just argue for the sake of it blackfyre, actually have some substance to what your saying.

oh and as for the cash fort battle thing, i will take Diggo11's word. why dont you actually read this forum instead of just looking for and creating P&P?

rhetorical questions. thanks.

DeletedUser28121

1. i am a premium user, so no dissing that aspect of the game.. My point about nugging was only there to illustrate the fact that u can fill 2 forts at the same time (when u actually care)

2. u take diggo's word all u like, diggo is a community manager, not a dev, and as such diggo's word is by all means no law when it comes to changes not entered in the changelog....

and kofi, in a lot of your posts i see you implying i am a noob.... stuff that man, i am a new player but joxer is an excellent teacher :p

PS: please refer me to diggo's post in which he explicitly states cash battles are out, i admit i have no time to scroll through the entire forum

DeletedUser

I respect Diggo's words 1000 times more than I ever would Joxers...or yours for that matter. At least Diggo has his facts straight from the horses mouth unlike you noobs who think you know it all after being in game less than 1 year :rolleyes:

DeletedUser28121

Found it Kofi....

would like to use this opportunity to apologize for all the (as it seems) pointless post above.....

and berkie, u are so damn tiresome, it is even exhausting to read your posts

DeletedUser

1) 2 forts were obviously not full, as stated just because you are signed in at one battle doesnt mean you are not walking to another.

2) when Diggo is refering to conversations with Zet i will believe him.

3) LOL, i think you might have just shown your noobness by saying that.

4) no, its one of the most recently posted in threads on the forum, if you cant see that then there is no hope for you, maybe Joxer can draw you a map.

5) please look up the meaning of rhetorical

edit - i would delete this, but i typed it and well this is a P&P thread lol

DeletedUser28121

dear kofi,

just to get one thing straight, i don't really care for 'rhetorical'. rhetorical actually means u would like to say your crap without giving me a chance to say mine... so u can stuff that rhetorical where the sun don't shine...:hmf:

and i already apologized, so the flame was quite unnecessary.....

(all this is wrapped up in one big rhetorical, so i won't mind if u chose not to respond:p)

kind regards

black

DeletedUser

no my rhetorical questions are negative assertions, generally with my tongue placed firmly in my cheek. but i did think you had typed enough 'crap' by that point, so didnt really want to read more.

i did put an edit in, to show i was slow in hitting 'post reply'.

if you really need to reply, you can have a free one, i know the last word is really important to some, your teacher may have taught you that lol

DeletedUser29201

Any time I offer up a suggestion it is picked apart....so I don't know inside scoop on cash battles....what I offered up was merely a model...if both sides tweaked it a little we could work something out...instead we go off on a subject about who knows what about the new update or have to read another post where berkie so cleverly tries to insult people by calling us nubs, noobs and nobs....lol
Berkie does it really matter how long someone has played the game?
I have played for only a few months...what does that matter?
If you put down your poisoned pen and tried to work together with your opponents ...then perhaps all the issues you accuse us of and the ones we accuse you of will be a thing of the past and we can find new topics to argue about while enjoying battles free of the crud we all seem to agree on hating

DeletedUser

Kinda hard to agree with you when you guys can't agree, end of story. It does matter when you have learned who's word to take & who is passing along bad info. Diggo is part of the working staff here. He doesn't not make accusations or take guesses as to where the game is going unlike Joxer who is no one.
I wasn't the one who opened this discussion on 2 different threads. I suggest you do a bit of back reading. :mad:

DeletedUser29201

We is two towns....that is what my alliance consist of
If you are referring to everyone who is not you....I don't have contact with all of them
I would like for everyone against you to come together as one collective...but at this time it has not happened

why do you always say end of story...like your word is final say in a matter..haha...silly

I didn't say anything about diggo or joxer...if you have someone with inside information in your pocket..well good for you...I will learn new things in time and will make adjustments in my game play as I see the need

and this thread is called....what you think you know...and from what I have read..you don't know squat about me and therefore you should refrain from mentioning my name

DeletedUser

of course it hasn't, because none of you have taken steps to do so, right?

It is a joint decision made by our allies, but I can safely that we will not agree to anything until you get your side (all of you that fight together against us, not just your 2 towns) to agree to the same terms. Until that is done, you are wasting your breath. To start out asking us if we could agree to this, but not speaking to the other towns first was a little ass backwards. And just as you "friends" can comment about any of my posts, doesn't that make me free to comment yours? Ahh, the old double standard :hmf:

DeletedUser28121

of course it hasn't, because none of you have taken steps to do so, right?

It is a joint decision made by our allies, but I can safely that we will not agree to anything until you get your side (all of you that fight together against us, not just your 2 towns) to agree to the same terms. Until that is done, you are wasting your breath. To start out asking us if we could agree to this, but not speaking to the other towns first was a little ass backwards. And just as you "friends" can comment about any of my posts, doesn't that make me free to comment yours? Ahh, the old double standard :hmf:

i'll assume the 'friends' part here includes me so i'll say: what the hell are u going on about here, Barkie?? None of my posts here were in Cajuns defense. I have a bone to pick with you and i will be doing that whenever the opportunity arises! and that is what i am doing..... you and your type of character ppl (or assumed personas, to try to avoid an infraction :p) are a plague in all browser games.... get a life

u'r delusional if u believe that u know oh soooo much more than us who started a bit less than 6 months ago (4 in my case).... if we bother u so much send inno a ticket demanding that they delete all the acc's younger than 6 months (and keep me posted about that, please, lmao:laugh:)

jesus, if only i could get a 100 premium players to put their acc's on deletion and gain leverage with which to blackmail inno to ban u from w13 i would do that in a heartbeat.... Any takers :D??

mods feel free to infract me again :hmf:

EDIT: won't let me write