P&P What you "think" you know

DeletedUser

the big bad machine that was unhinged are now resorting to multi-battles...again?:up:

or lemme guess......they had no idea that they were both declaring at the same time right?:whistle:

o well hopefully get a decent battle regardless, see ya on the battlefield

DeletedUser

the big bad machine that was unhinged are now resorting to multi-battles...again?:up:

or lemme guess......they had no idea that they were both declaring at the same time right?:whistle:

it was called by accident, decajun will get a telegram in the next few hours to let you know which is the true one.

DeletedUser

if you say so kofi....

i find it difficult to believe that 2 fort fighters from a fort fighting town arent on the same page AND never bothered to look and see that they also have a large fort defense 20 minutes prior

at any rate, i'll counter the multi later today, at a point where everyone has ample time to recover and make it there:up:

DeletedUser

ratatat, expect me in both those battles - on your side ofc. :)
accident... yea, right.
doesn't matter which one is fake, I'll fill both myself. yea, well, i'm spreading too much... maybe i should eat less. :)

DeletedUser

glad your not bothering with your attack then lol

why would i bother to lie about it?

strange people.

p.s. The question is rhetorical.

DeletedUser26398

I can remember a thread about multi attacks few weeks ago and all players as I remember was hating that battles

I think some players changed there minds but don't worry maybe CRO will loose there battle but be sure that fort will be the last time defended next time we will make a nickles from teeth and some trophies

not important if you die in the battle the most important thing is to have a good friend to continue the road after you by holding your gun and shoot the enemy

Joxer drink with us tomorrow and we wil accept your invite next time ;)

DeletedUser

to their credit foxtrot, they did send word. although both battles or actually i guess all 3 if including the bandits den were a waste

DeletedUser22575

Was this telegram sent... most likely not.

Well I would really think not sending that tele would meet with George Bernard Shaws approval.

Soldiering, my dear madam, is the coward's art of attacking mercilessly when you are strong, and keeping out of harm's way when you are weak. That is the whole secret of successful fighting. Get your enemy at a disadvantage; and never, on any account, fight him on equal terms."
..George Bernard Shaw

So since you like his advise so much whats the problem with not sending it. :laugh:

DeletedUser

I have no problems, I was just curious if it was or not, wanted to make sure I could get into the right battle is all!

DeletedUser16008

I have to say battles on Arizona are getting pretty boring ... no nothing to do with losing, just the things lack any excitement...multis no multis ... cash battles no cash battles ....whatever.... it means nothing any more and gauges no one who is any good at anything all being equal.... sorry but ive played about all I can be bothered to on the new worlds, ive really tried to get into it ... & failed ....or to put it another way he who spends the most nuggets attends the most battles wins etc.... yawn ! sour grapes ?? no not really my cash card is more than capable but for a game of this standard ? Naaa thx id rather go out for real.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

*cough, cough*

so will we be getting a telegram? :huh:

DeletedUser

for what? i guess i should have a look at the fort overview, cuz i didnt see any battles initiated by the survivors tomorrow

DeletedUser

r, there is one:
Fort name: Fort Whipple
Fort battle: Tomorrow at 2:15 AM

why should you need to send a telegram for that, beats me...

DeletedUser

for what? i guess i should have a look at the fort overview, cuz i didnt see any battles initiated by the survivors tomorrow
I guess he's referring to the attack from Winchester Uprising on Moddey Dhoo, and The Ranch's attack on The Green Berets... I didn't think your friends would have trouble coming up with 84 defenders... When Winchester wins tomorrow, we're pushing on to the Den of Iniquities. See you there Folgers Anonymous

DeletedUser

U forgot u got a defence before that? :)

I wonder where I'll see u :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25707

So in other words, we'll have a very, very fun day tomorrow... I'm wondering if our paths will cross someplace iSoopa...

DeletedUser29201

I suggest this:
one side calls battles on mon, wed and fri....which means their attacks fall on tues, thurs, and saturday

other side calls on tue, thurs, and sat....which puts their attacks on wed, fri, and sun

then nobody calls on sunday...so no battle on mondays....only cash battles...which by the way should be respected and enemy shouldn't crash

If schedule seems unfair we could switch on the 1st of every month

Then only thing needed would be for each side to discuss which towns will call on days allowed to call on so we can avoid overlapping battles or multis