P&P What you "think" you know

DeletedUser22575

I suggest this:
one side calls battles on mon, wed and fri....which means their attacks fall on tues, thurs, and saturday

other side calls on tue, thurs, and sat....which puts their attacks on wed, fri, and sun

then nobody calls on sunday...so no battle on mondays....only cash battles...which by the way should be respected and enemy shouldn't crash

If schedule seems unfair we could switch on the 1st of every month

Then only thing needed would be for each side to discuss which towns will call on days allowed to call on so we can avoid overlapping battles or multis

The objective is to take forts, not schedule them at the other sides convenience so they can have max defenders there. As far as I am concerned the less defenders you have, the easier it is to take the fort.

And since I see a lot of "I can only speak for my two towns here" and Joxer wanting to declare multis every time he looses his fort any such agreement as this would never hold up.

DeletedUser29201

So berkie...what you are suggesting is that I present a town with nothing and ask them to join me in an agreement? how about we come up with a proposal...something I can go to towns with and say....hey...would you agree to this...to me that would make more sense...and even if 10 towns say yes...we agree to the proposal....I still can't make a town agree and we may both have small towns that declare on us when we have agreed not to....we just won't back any of those battles
you don't go to a board room with no proposal and pitch an idea...that is azzbackwards
first you come up with a proposal...then you present it for approval...doesn't that sound more reasonable?

DeletedUser

What do you mean with nothing, you have laid your proposal on the table. I saw it, Although I may agree, I have to speak to the others as you have to speak to our other enemies & see if they are willing. That part is not up to me.

DeletedUser29201

tj...please...I have heard way to much ignorance from you
you went on and on about how the survivors were making the world unbalanced
please...you are a fool
If you want to be sneaky in game and try to trick your way into a fort that is fine...I can play that game too....and soon we will all have spies in each others towns and call tricky battles ...yeah....what a fun world you propose...seems fitting coming from you

If you don't want to try to work something out that is fine with me...but I will not be a part of stupid empty battles much longer....I have better ways to spend my time

Berkie...like I said that proposal was a model...it is not iron clad...if you want that to be what we propose then fine...I can talk to people and see who is on board...but there will be people like TJ who thinks trickery is the only way to win

If your people agree to the schedule...I will contact as many towns as I can and see who on this end is on board....when you are ready we can iron out any scheduling questions and put it into play

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22575

tj...please...I have heard way to much ignorance from you
you went on and on about how the survivors were making the world unbalanced
please...you are a fool
If you want to be sneaky in game and try to trick your way into a fort that is fine...I can play that game too....and soon we will all have spies in each others towns and call tricky battles ...yeah....what a fun world you propose...seems fitting coming from you

If you don't want to try to work something out that is fine with me...but I will not be a part of stupid empty battles much longer....I have better ways to spend my time

You know nothing about me at all.

And personally I have no real interest in my town owning a fort. My interest in them is from a barracks use and exp from fort fighting.

However that does not mean my town will not declare on one to help out the alliance.

So I have no need to "trick my way into a fort".

As far as spies and spying, anyone who knows me knows I do not like them, will not use them, and will speak up if anyone tries to post info in a chat from the other side.

I think even joxer will confirm that.