P&P What you "think" you know

DeletedUser

nothingface On 11/22/10 at 1:36 AM
Berkie is a backstabbing manipulative witch. If you don't believe me ask Legends, Grave Times, Cattle Prod, Zomg, Coranodo or one of the many other towns that had to find this out themselves. I was warned and didn't listen to it, I hope that you don't make the mistake that I did.

------->my answer

You can ask Grave times, I am usre they will own up & tell you that they ended our alliance less than 1 week after it was started because they did not like 1 of our town members (Stariq) & attacked our whole town over it.

As for the rest of them, let me show you a little something before you go pointing fingers. You have in fact poked yourself into your non seeing eyes. We had 3 fort battles, 2 of them our defenses. Go look up the reports yourself before you talk crap.

first battle Missis Bekie, large fort (our fort)
59 defenders/74 attackers, we won
No defenders from legends, Cattle Prod, Zomg or Coronado.
1 attacker, 1 defender from Scottsdale (who were also allies at the time, dumped as well)

Next battle One of Bandits forts, medium fort
82 defenders/61 attackers, we won
No defenders from legends, Cattle Prod, Zomg or Coronado.
Cattle prod sent 2 attackers
Scottsdale sent 4 defenders, 1 attacker

3rd Battle blame DF (our fort)
33 defenders/50 attackers, fort lost
No defenders from legends, Cattle Prod, Zomg or Coronado
Scottsdale sent 1 attacker, 0 defenders
NU sent 7 defenders.

Every battle after that, your "empire" sent no more than 3-4 people at a time. I told you before we added NU, we will not carry dead weight in our alliance. All was fine & dandy on their part, they had us to defend their forts but when it came to OUR defenses, none of them could be bothered. They were all 1 sided alliances so I am curious....who are the true backstabbers here?? We defended for them for them to kick us to the curb when we needed them. Yeah, we were so very wrong to drop them weren't we?

Wolf towns recently discovered the same back stabbing as we did with all of their allies attacking their forts, was Wolf so wrong to drop them as well, or have things changed & you feel it's ok for towns to NOT support their allies when they are under attack? Better yet, send them to attack??

If dumping our "former" allies for not being there was manipulative, then that shoe fits me. However, your statement "But above all else, the best thing I have to offer is loyalty. We are an extremely loyal alliance and haven't lost a single ally since we started this group" is a total crock. The fact is, you were a fence sitter so most times were unable to help us in most battles (ie, our attacker was your allie) Maybe your allies should do a bit of searching through their own battle reports. You're about as loyal as a cat in heat.

DeletedUser

NU lost support from Avalon.

We defended their forts on our own on a number of occassions and got nothing in return, not even so much as a thanks lol oh and they never came to any of our attacks, which was nice.

Personally I can't say Nothingface (i know he had a couple of weeks where he wasnt active) was to blame but his former hats who have moved on to set up their own town were, they wouldnt even read telegrams and were just as useful as a chocolate teapot.

DeletedUser26398

mmmmmmm let me think about this ...................................... :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser28121

mmmmmmm let me think about this ...................................... :cool:

What is there to think about Hollox?

The woman is so cool she has awesomeness dripping from her ears. :up:

And Berkie, don't you mind my other post, I am just taunting you into loving me.:no:

Side-note: Guess I'm turning into a flamer...:eek:

DeletedUser

Fairly entertaining i particularly liked :
You have in fact poked yourself into your non seeing eyes.
Which is for the best as long as the seeing eyes are safe,it's all good.Someone still got some functioning eyes i hope :laugh:

This thread needs a bit more drama though it's a bit on the soft side for a PnP.

DeletedUser

I suppose you are since you are not in one of the mentioned towns. :no:
You are a noob by association & I guess better that stuff drip from my ears than my nose. Go get Mom to wipe that for you and come back in 10 years :donkey:

Fairly entertaining i particularly liked :
Which is for the best as long as the seeing eyes are safe,it's all good.Someone still got some functioning eyes i hope :laugh:

This thread needs a bit more drama though it's a bit on the soft side for a PnP.

Well until the ones who have been running their mouths about us being the bad guys get in here & "defend" themselves.....hmmm, maybe they just aren't able to defend themselves, huh?

DeletedUser

Ok i am gonna have to retract what i said,all the sudden it went from entertaining to childish,also i think we best leave your mom out of this LOL

Besides i was waiting for the other side to respond to you instead.

Send them mail in game to come answer your challenge in the forums !

DeletedUser28121

Ohhh Berkie, you disappoint me. Childish and immature, the way you brought my mom into this. Now I'll have to send her an in game telegram to get her ass in here and to smack you over the head with her broom!:mad: Way to take a compliment, woman! Bringing ppls mom's into love letters, tc tc tc, I'll never understand it...

DeletedUser16628

I love it and I have Berkies back because she is right for 1 and loyal and very organized.I don't play with disloyal unorganized underhanded players never have never will.

DeletedUser29201

Well I don't know it all...

Dear Friends,

This is my very first post, so please forgive me if I go astray... But someone pointed out to me that things were being said about world 13 on the Forum and I thought I would throw my two cents in.
I would like to say that I have no problems with Berkie and when NU and Unhinged were fighting together I always got along with her. I was disappointed however that NU was dropped from the alliance because of one mistake NF made. I warned him it would look bad so he wrote the leaders and explained what was happening before any battle took place.
I think we felt Berkie lost a fort and threw a fit...she dropped NU, Legends, and others with no explanation whatsoever. On that note I would like to mention many battles NU helped at, but they are too numerous to go there...and when we attacked we never got help...we were just basically there to help others take and defend forts
Since these days I have left NU and with help of great friends we have moved to a new town that Shakey69 has worked hard to build up. During our first few weeks we have had the support of great friends and we appreciate all of it.
One last thing I would like to say....this is a game and just because I am on the opposite side doesn't mean we are enemies in real life. Please read our town banner, The survivors, and mail me with what list you want to be on. My goal is two have two major factions here on world 13 so that we have full battles. I would love to have both sides even so we can have some good fights, don't we all hate going to a defense with 13 attackers...or going to an attack that nobody else shows up for?
We are all members of this world...lets make the best of it...both "sides" should work together to declare battles that don't conflict with others....if you are doing it as a tactic all you manage to do is create a bunch of stupid empty battles and we all have better things to do with our time
I would like to propose two things....leaders of both sides get together and organize fights a little better...and the second is a world chat channel on Chatango...I like my town chat but it is often empty...even at NU we never had more than a few members who spoke
and Country chat is usually dead unless a battle is coming up.....if we had a world chat we could all go there just to have fun
Friends and Enemies...thank you for reading this and I hope to hear from you soon

DeletedUser25480

oh great just when i thought that this world wouldnt be taken over by two ridiculously huge alliances >.>

you want two HUGE alliances to have wars? and you want them organised? there's no chance lol theres always someone willing to go underhand to win, personaly i think this wont ever happen but prove me wrong eh :)?

DeletedUser

Although I don't see the first post so I really don't have a slightest idea what is this all about... And perhaps this is offtopic so please forgive me if it is...

Please make a separate thread about:
you want two HUGE alliances to have wars?
Yes, I do. I want what's been happening on w4, also on w13.

and you want them organised?
That's not a part of a deal. ;)

DeletedUser

Then let me help clarify for you. NF was the one with the brainstorm "that we always defend each others forts first & never run off to an attack". He was the one who ran off to attack an allied fort & left us hanging.

No explanation?? Go read the first post, it's pretty self explanatory, who showed & who didn't. Why don't you look up the battles, the go back 6 months & show me the many numerous battles that one or 2 NU showed for. I will give you credit, you were usually 1 of them.

My goal is two have two major factions here on world 13 so that we have full battles
Is that why you joined the other side, listing us as enemies when the town was built?? Even knowing that the other side greatly outnumbered ours? I think you are talking some crap there. Who calls a battle every hour for 3-4 hours in a row knowing we can't possibly get to them all nor the bodies to fill them. Funny, but your town is usually involved in those too so stop trying to act innocent.

The actions of "the god town" have already destroyed this world, it won't be around much longer.

DeletedUser16628

Yes jox sixguns and I did leave because it was not what I wanted as soon as it became apparent.PROBLEM?

DeletedUser16008

Interesting thread...

DaCajun mentioned having two major factions to keep the world interesting... funny but long ago when W10 started there was a serious blowback on that suggestion that it would kill a world off very quickly...we persisted and forced opponents into a large alliance able to withstand total domination as that is no fun for anyone right ? Over 1 year later the world is still very much active and the two large alliances still battle it out and most battles are still full. We take care not to call lots of multis the lines are drawn very solidly & most opposing towns talk with each other to maintain the balance to a degree. Simply put it takes effort but its worthwhile to the benefit of all in that world.

Sure there were a few shake ups in allies over time but nothing like ive seen on w13 where it seems skipping towns and forming new ones and allies not being supportive enough etc is the norm... Its like arizona has ADD or something :rolleyes:

I suggest instead of looking for a quick fix and success then backstab that w13 work things out to the benefit of all.

There seems to be a lack of something on the two new worlds ( Arizona & Brisco ) that just seems ... well .... fleeting i suppose.

Far be it from me to suggest who allies with who but if a town isnt to be counted on then theres no point them being an allie... similarly numbers overbearing on one side will just kill it off in double quick time im pretty sure

In order to have a sustainable fun world the idea is not to kill the golden goose by all sitting in the same coop house and running round calling multiple battles that may be an easy win but are hardly any fun for either side ;)

DeletedUser29201

Here we go again

I quote:"Is that why you joined the other side, listing us as enemies when the town was built?? Even knowing that the other side greatly outnumbered ours? I think you are talking some crap there. Who calls a battle every hour for 3-4 hours in a row knowing we can't possibly get to them all nor the bodies to fill them. Funny, but your town is usually involved in those too so stop trying to act innocent."
First of all I was never on your side....NU did align with you and you kicked us to the curb
Secondly, how could the number one town(at the time), complain about being on the low number end of battles? and last point, we do sometimes step on each others toes when we declare battles, but you don't see any of us declaring multiple battles and the ones that are called we make every effort to attend
I felt like if I had joined Unhinged, I would have been taking the easy road....now things are leveled out a little more and you have lost a few forts and you want to cry about it...what has happened in the past should be left in the past....form your army and lets have good fort battles...that is all I want to do, I don't have time for petty bickering...lets have fun people

DeletedUser22575

I find this sort of amusing. In my experience when you see a "side" calling for an end to multis they have usually been one of the worse offenders in the past...when it was to their advantage to do so.

Once they reach a point where multis are more to their disadvantage than advantage they then want to march off to the wedding chapel and a life of wedded bliss in the name of "fun and good fort battles."

Sort of implies that when your side was calling them it wasn't "fun and good fort battles". If that was the case you mean you weren't having "fun and good fort battles"?

If that was the case the only reason I can think of it being done was because it was a workable tactic then, and if it was then it still is now for one side or the other..eh?

DeletedUser16008

I find this sort of amusing. In my experience when you see a "side" calling for an end to multis they have usually been one of the worse offenders in the past...when it was to their advantage to do so.

Once they reach a point where multis are more to their disadvantage than advantage they then want to march off to the wedding chapel and a life of wedded bliss in the name of "fun and good fort battles."

Sort of implies that when your side was calling them it wasn't "fun and good fort battles". If that was the case you mean you weren't having "fun and good fort battles"?

If that was the case the only reason I can think of it being done was because it was a workable tactic then, and if it was then it still is now for one side or the other..eh?

Actually TJ id have to disagree in part there, often multis shows a lack of other ideas but pretty quickly it becomes clear its not really A. much fun and B. little xp, after that its obvious where the excitement lays. Multis are always workable its true but in my experience its mainly a noob tactic or one through lack of vision.

I dont pertain to have much to do with either leading battles or even hardcore dueling on Arizona I wear a black hat simply because I know what im doing and will always back up my town/allies 100% regardless.

Im not prepared to throw lots of nuggets at this world to reach battles in time nor chase a player or two all over the world just for a duel. I usually log in do a fort battle or two, duel a bit then log off.

DeletedUser22575

Actually TJ id have to disagree in part there, often multis shows a lack of other ideas but pretty quickly it becomes clear its not really A. much fun and B. little xp, after that its obvious where the excitement lays. Multis are always workable its true but in my experience its mainly a noob tactic or one through lack of vision.

I dont pertain to have much to do with either leading battles or even hardcore dueling on Arizona I wear a black hat simply because I know what im doing and will always back up my town/allies 100% regardless.

Im not prepared to throw lots of nuggets at this world to reach battles in time nor chase a player or two all over the world just for a duel. I usually log in do a fort battle or two, duel a bit then log off.

Oh I don't claim they are fun at all Victor. Just that they are a tactic that works to a degree.

I like to be able to make one fort fight per day ideally. And there is nothing more frustrating to be able to work one in my schedule and find out it is a multi with no fun or exp.