• The worlds we have now is fine

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • I would like world: Houston, Idaho or Juárez

Votes: 18 64.3%

• Total voters

Hr.Nyborg

Ex-Team Member
This is a topic only for world 1.

If you do not play on this world, please do not post here or enter in the poll.
This way it will give the best view of the players choices.

spankysmagicpiano

Could we not wait until after the Independence Day event is finished please?

1. We're a small bunch of players (and friends I hope) and help each other when we can. It would be nice to end on a high e.g. at the end of an event rather than just being cut off and sent packing to another world in the middle of it.​
2. Purely for selfish reasons - for the first time ever, I'm going to try and aim to finish as high up the event rankings as I can​

I'm sure the rest of the players also would prefer to load up their wagons and move on out at the end of the event.

Claiborne

Greetings all, I'm currently on B,D,E,F,G & J in addition to World 1.
It would seem Houston and Idaho would be my only choices to migrate.

I hope that some of my townies and frequent FF opponents will weigh in with suggestions where we can continue the fun. I've appreciated having W1 kept for so long because I think we had a good community, but alas, all good things must come to an end.
:-(

Reyne

Greetings all, I'm currently on B,D,E,F,G & J in addition to World 1.
It would seem Houston and Idaho would be my only choices to migrate.

I hope that some of my townies and frequent FF opponents will weigh in with suggestions where we can continue the fun. I've appreciated having W1 kept for so long because I think we had a good community, but alas, all good things must come to an end.
:-(

I agree, we help each other and fort battles are actually fun again because there isn't so much nastiness toward each other. I've heard other worlds are either very competitive, require this or that, and really aren't that fun anymore. On world 1 everyone who wants to join is welcomed. We help each other out with crafts and items to help each one progress in their quests and further their craftiness. :p

I think 171 active players are plenty. That's my two cents worth.

Though I would be moving on to Fairbanks, I think we should allow options of more worlds and voted such so others have options. No one should have to delete a character.

irppu

I can/am willing to migrate to any: Houston, Idaho or Juarez, no heavy preference
Don't remember how to do it though, post instructions again when decisions are made

Hr.Nyborg

Ex-Team Member
I can/am willing to migrate to any: Houston, Idaho or Juarez, no heavy preference
Don't remember how to do it though, post instructions again when decisions are made
I have posted the article on migration in the other topic :)

spankysmagicpiano

I agree, we help each other and fort battles are actually fun again because there isn't so much nastiness toward each other. I've heard other worlds are either very competitive, require this or that, and really aren't that fun anymore. On world 1 everyone who wants to join is welcomed. We help each other out with crafts and items to help each one progress in their quests and further their craftiness. :p

I think 171 active players are plenty. That's my two cents worth.

Though I would be moving on to Fairbanks, I think we should allow options of more worlds and voted such so others have options. No one should have to delete a character.

I too appreciate that W1 had a reprieve a while ago. I guess the game is what you make it but I'm on Fairbank and it's not great. W1 is my go to World.

I sincerely hope that where possible, we can all agree between us where to go next. I've been on W1 pretty much from the start and I'd like everyone to stay together where possible.

Laural

I had hoped this would never happen! But it would be H, I or J for me as I have characters on the others.

Hr.Nyborg

Ex-Team Member
Well that seem like it is quite clear what world is needed to migrate too ;-)
I am just gonna add them all i think. That seems to be the easiest way :-D

Jordy

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
Forum moderator
Yes, lets allow 12 year old accounts into newer worlds like Idaho. This is very disappointing. Literally 7 players vote to migrate to newer worlds and it happens.

More than 7 players have called for years to be able to migrate to Colorado. Still nothing on that. Reason being that Colo is 'non-premium' and can't buy skills there. But 10 year old account in new world is fine.

Please exclude newer worlds and don't let players with a 10+ years of experience, inventories in a world that hasn't been around for 3 years.

If 7 people can steer the direction of the game, will it be reversed if I get at least 10 to produce their voice?

Hr.Nyborg

Ex-Team Member
Kansas will not be able to migrate to.
But all other worlds will be. Since they are about 2 years old or more.

DeletedUser15368

Even though it is no longer relevant in the age of upgraded tombola sets and even the shop clothes getting stronger - You cannot buy skill points on W1, so please let them come to Colorado, if they wish.