what was you best birthday present ever!

DeletedUser

Well,

my best birthday present was this laptop im on now and it came with trip to disneyworld it was AWSOME!!!!!!!!!

so tell me what you got :)

DeletedUser

When Obama got elected. Tho this wasn't my b-day present but I was really happy then =).

DeletedUser

I got a day in an Aston Martin DB9. It was a track day bought for me by my fiancee!! It was AMAZING!!!

DeletedUser

Ahh, that magical spring. On my 15th bday, my dad got me a hooker.

Red Falcon

I don't feel that I ever got a 'best' birthday present, as I think that everything I received as a gift in my life, whether it was on a birthday or Christmas was was pretty much cool and that's it.

DeletedUser5046

best? ..i think it was being alive....
(dun really remember if i have any material present since i was 5years ols)

DeletedUser

this is an easy one for me . WAY back when i was in elementery school a girl i had a crush on gave me large plasic cup that had my name on it . i still have it to this day. i was so stoked when i got it

Red Falcon

this is an easy one for me . WAY back when i was in elementery school a girl i had a crush on gave me large plasic cup that had my name on it . i still have it to this day. i was so stoked when i got it

Not so easy for me...Uh...I would have to say the best birthday gift I ever got was my round-hole steel-strung guitar that my aunt gave me on my 18th birthday.

DeletedUser

I first met Charlotte (who is now my fiancee) on my birthday nearly 6 years ago.

DeletedUser

My birthday present..

So much love on birthdays I guess...

Marrying people.. Boys getting plastic cups from girls who likely arent interested :laugh:.. Valentines day is in the air on birthdays too I guess...

Well out in the country, we did things a bit differently (I moved since then :))..

My best birthday present was a sniper rifle. Used it to go huntin. Shot a buck bout half a mile away (estimate) :D Was a nice one too, 13 pointer :D