RP Discussion What theme most appeals to you for Role Play at the moment?

DeletedUser

I'd love to Massacre......John Rose, I'll write a pseudo-intelligent opening post for you. I'll use smaller words and very basic plot lines, since you're kinda new to this. :)

Deleted User - 819397

It appears I've been overruled. Alright then, go ahead you crazy kids. :p I'll just be watching to make sure it doesn't get out of hand.

I swear, I'm the voice of reason too often nowadays...it scares me.

DeletedUser5046

I'd love to Massacre......John Rose, I'll write a pseudo-intelligent opening post for you. I'll use smaller words and very basic plot lines, since you're kinda new to this. :)

oh i sure do too :D...

ill massacre him in
full colors

but can someone be JR for te RP? or is he willing to be a part of it :D???

--wait a minute...dun let JR be te killah!!!! O_O

DeletedUser

oh i sure do too :D...

ill massacre him in full colors

but can someone be JR for te RP? or is he willing to be a part of it :D???

--wait a minute...dun let JR be te killah!!!! O_O
Alright, I was originally gonna sit this one out, but if you need somebody to play John Rose, I'm your man. I'm an excellent actor...

DeletedUser

Like I said, I'd really like to bring Golden Reach back. So, for all who were around then: who agrees with me? I need everybody to answer, and answer honestly. For the rest of you, should we succeed, it's not too late to join.

DeletedUser

I don't know. I mean I loved it but it was extremely complicated. I think that story and detail would be better used as a story...
I think I would rather see a sequel to Ghosts (When Alawa is back) For now I think we could use some more activity on re Unreal. Also I'm working on a new RP in secret. I'm just waiting to release it after The Unreal dies down so that I don't take any attention away from it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 819397

I've finally gotten my creative spin back, so my juices are flowing for another RP idea...however, I do agree with both of pieboy's points...I'm going to wait for the Unreal to die down and we really need more action on that RP since I've been really looking forward to it.

DeletedUser

I broke my promise. I'm sorry guys. I failed you. I posted my new RP. Please still post there because I'll be extremely depressed if no one does but, don't get distracted from the Unreal. I have an apology inside. Please post! I promise to remain active on both! Please promise yourselves the same thing, for the sake of this section not dying.

DeletedUser5046

As long as people love to RP, i dun think this sec will die nor your Stories :)

the main problem is the real life XD. . . i guess you know what i mean :p