What jobs do you do daily?

DeletedUser

lol, i prolly have the biggest pocket at the moment. $11.5k, and im going to go spend it all :)

DeletedUser16628

I'm going fishing again catch some trout or something else who knows I spend so much time getting koed and no money

DeletedUser

i filled my bank account to $12k, then i spent it. lol.

its not really related to the topic, although i did start from almost nothing a month and a half ago, and i didn't sell anything i found. and i did it doing charlatan, serving in the army, and evangelizing. so i guess its pretty impressive, since i was doing some relatively mediocre jobs as far as money jobs go.

DeletedUser

Ambush Stagecoach, Peace Negotiations, Hunting Grizzlies, Serving the Army, Hunting Buffalo, Evangelizing, and sometimes Charlatan or Building Windmills. Building Ranch House sometimes too. I dunna, whatever is at the highest percent if I'm not dueling. ;)

DeletedUser

New jobs! These now for xp.

fort.png
army.png
wolf.png
buffalo.png
grizzly.png

This one for luck.

dead.png

I usually don't do any high money jobs.

DeletedUser

I can do most of the jobs out there except robbing trains, transport prisoner, bounty hunter, mercenary, buglary, maybe 1 or 2 more.

I do mostly high exp jobs since I can do all those high exp jobs except robbing trains. I also do some high luck jobs to try to get the sleeping set (ended up with just 1 sleeping set item + 2nd walking stick, argh)

DeletedUser

Construct manor-house, exploration, Hunting Buffalo, Protecting the track of settlers, Building railroad station and luxury apartment.

Then the circle starts again :)

I am late in this world, so I will just do the high experience job to catch you guys :)

DeletedUser19606

I do rail tracks and prospecting. But when i need a change of work I do teh telegraph poles and cowboy job

DeletedUser544

XP: Grizzlies, Army, Ranch House, Buffalo, Evangelizing

$$: Mercenary Work, Charlatan

Luck: Grave Robber

DeletedUser

Right now I'm stuck on that damn handcuffs quest so prison guard occupies my time...