What items have you found?

DeletedUser

well I just found my 5 chamber pot in a 2 weeks time im getting sick of those things haha

DeletedUser

well I just found my 5 chamber pot in a 2 weeks time im getting sick of those things haha

What jobs? Any besides hunting grizzlies?

Edit: My fifth on w4...

walkingstick5-w4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yeah I can't do that job but I guess I don't need it to find them haha

DeletedUser

lol, my first time doing treasure hunt in 6 months (for the Christmas quest) and I find my ninth, not counting the one I bought.

quarterhorse10-w4.png

DeletedUser

My 7th on w4. I only did 2 hours of chasing bandits before motivation was back up for the escape from prison quest.

drakes7-w4.png

DeletedUser

Black boots, Grey cap,Broken clay jug,

I'm guessing you mean black ragged shoes, not black boots, which are just a wee bit expensive for a level 5 to find.

My 2nd red shawl on w4 and 4th shawl overall on the same world.

redshawl2-w4.png

DeletedUser

Tell me if this is getting ridiculous yet. My eighth on w4 (and one of three I found on X-mas with the two on w2).

drakes8-w4.png

I've long since stopped considering this special, but this is my seventh on w4.

huckleberrys7-w4.png

I've never considered these special, but this is also my seventh rusty breech-loader ($1575) I've found on w4.

rustybreechloader7-w4.png

DeletedUser

Not a big deal, but this is the 5th I've found. The first has sentimental value because it unlocked grave robber for me at a time I was lazy about buying gear and had no brown shawl yet.

silverbullet5-w4.png

The next three are just being posted because they were found on three consecutive jobs, although it is the first Arabian I've found on w4 (I bought the one for my collection). Those are also the 4th gray boots I've found, but someone had a much bigger collection of them so I sold my others on a shopping trip.

shot_gun-w4.png

arabian-w4.png

grayboots4-w4.png