What is the most active world right now?

DeletedUser39258

I dont give a damn about what language the fellers over there speak in

I want some action, this game is not nearly as active as it used to be years ago
What world are you playing in and how active is it?

thanks

DeletedUser15368

Idaho is still very young. but a nice fort scene is emerging.

Colorado is usually pretty good, but lots of drama.

Other than that, good luck, some servers can maybe have a good small battle according to WestForts numbers.

DeletedUser39258

You see I already joined Idaho a couple of days ago but I dont see much action to be honest. I hope there are duels, fights and people willing to join towns and alliances. I really hope so. The chat is kinda dead too

Junkz

You see I already joined Idaho a couple of days ago but I dont see much action to be honest. I hope there are duels, fights and people willing to join towns and alliances. I really hope so. The chat is kinda dead too

I think we're on different Idaho's then ahaha
I see a lot of action :p

Junkz

Houston is slowly diying... :( which is a shame. Lots of good players and funny people there

DeletedUser39258

I appreciate the invites but I will roam solo for a while in order to level up and build my character a bit ;)

Harsha..

Colorado is usually pretty good, but lots of drama.

I've been on other worlds and the drama on Colorado is pretty mild compared to the stuff that goes on elsewhere. When FFs got unbalanced, everyone worked together to rebalance things and battles are interesting in CO. In my view, that's a big plus in favor of that world, people's ability to cooperate

All worlds are enhanced prem, except colorado. It's the last world where you can't buy APs and SPs, among other things - this is the clincher as far as many people are concerned. I have seen people in Idaho buy so many APs and SPs, that it's ridiculous.

DeletedUser15368

All worlds are enhanced prem, except colorado. It's the last world where you can't buy APs and SPs, among other things - this is the clincher as far as many people are concerned. I have seen people in Idaho buy so many APs and SPs, that it's ridiculous.
I don't really think buying skills is relevant in the era of sets that give more skills than your character can ever have from skill points.

asdf124

Arizona has a chance to make a comeback, however, too many have went inactive/quit that world.

Not to mention the players decision to join the winning team mostly due to personal grudges against 1 silly town.

Harsha..

http://prntscr.com/ll4cd5

I think that image kinda speaks for itself.

on colorado, the guy who spent the most money would never be able to get to that level of dramatic mismatch.with his peers. I'm not the only one who has expressed a dislike for enhanced prem - many have in the past - and I believe it allows people with lots of money to simply spend their way up. They can buy quite a number of SPs and APs, spend on energy refill, among other things to get to the top.

DeletedUser34194

If you prearrange a duel, fort battle or adventure to gain an unfair advantage it's a bannable offense....but if you pay for your unfair advantage? Well.....that's ok. C'mon Inno.

Not sure about fort fights but if your planning on dueling I would only do it in Colorado. At least that way you may stand a chance of being on even ground.

asdf124

If you prearrange a duel, fort battle or adventure to gain an unfair advantage it's a bannable offense....but if you pay for your unfair advantage? Well.....that's ok. C'mon Inno.

Not sure about fort fights but if your planning on dueling I would only do it in Colorado. At least that way you may stand a chance of being on even ground.
Nah, upgrading made anykind of pvp unfair for the masses. No world is actually safe from its demise.

518 dodges and 87 hits taken - and start hp was 1090?!? o_O
how?! I mean, what kind of SP/AP amount are we talking about here, what kind of gear? average hit on him was 11. eleven?! what kind of resistance is this ffs... this is just crazy :eek:
The set of emiliano gives basically over 300 resistance, so if you have that much where most players at low levels hit at 200-300 per hit? That is like 0 damage or 1 in a new world.