What is the most active world right now?

Pankreas PorFavor

That new resistance set plus worker bonus = that. that's what we're dealing with on the brand new server. I did complain to support but you know :p

aha, new server... I should pay more attention :) I completely missed that part.
for a while I thought it was a level 150 player in Briscoe, Dakota or somewhere like this, and they spent a budget of a small country on SP/AP and gear...

DeletedUser34194

Nah, upgrading made anykind of pvp unfair for the masses. No world is actually safe from its demise.

The difference there is anyone can buy as many set items as are available on the market using in game currency and not nuggets. Even after the initial event release of these items more can be found in later events for free or using bonds, ie Christmas bags. Upgrading gear in not limited strictly to players that spend real money and so the opportunity is there to match gear with any player on the server. Unlike the buying of AP and SP or buying special nugget only weapons. Once again paying for an unfair advantage with the blessing of Inno.

asdf124

The difference there is anyone can buy as many set items as are available on the market using in game currency and not nuggets. Even after the initial event release of these items more can be found in later events for free or using bonds, ie Christmas bags. Upgrading gear in not limited strictly to players that spend real money and so the opportunity is there to match gear with any player on the server. Unlike the buying of AP and SP or buying special nugget only weapons. Once again paying for an unfair advantage with the blessing of Inno.
I think collector gear should have a special bag in christmas for bonds only. That way, none paying peeps can also get these special gear and unfair advantage diminishes a bit. :)

DeletedUser39258

The more I study these new sets, I realise that this game is turning into trash. It was much much better when were all dueling with shop items.. Hell even the first few sets were good, but not unbalanced. Of course they wont care about people's thoughts though. Money is the language they speak