What is the Forest meadow location for?

• Thread starter DeletedUser15513
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser15513

Can somebody please tell what the Forest Meadow location is for?

IT is located 5 square from the left and 2 down, top right.

DeletedUser15513

I am at the location and there is no quest or anything.

DeletedUser

Equip different items etc, nobody can tell you what exactly on the forum because that's against the rules.

DeletedUser24373

Can somebody please tell what the Forest Meadow location is for?

IT is located 5 square from the left and 2 down, top right.

This is used in the Quest: The Raid. There are several quests that will need done here, just like Ghost town

DeletedUser

d!ckenson forest is the raid. not forest meadow. but beyond that, i know no more than anyone else... i am walking there now in w5.... so far, no one there knows anything either, and half my town is level 99.

DeletedUser25707

Equip different items etc, nobody can tell you what exactly on the forum because that's against the rules.
Against what rules? What are you talking about? There's nothing in Forum rules about not giving spoilers... so who made up that rule? And where did it come from?

DeletedUser

I went there and got nothing. I tried out all the item sets, and then got something when I put the sleepyhead kit on. I've never heard of it before, is called Golden Chest. Description is 'Golden Chest with three keyholes'. Now I need to find the keys I guess. Has anyone opened it yet?

DeletedUser

Against what rules? What are you talking about? There's nothing in Forum rules about not giving spoilers... so who made up that rule? And where did it come from?

Do you have to question everything? It's a rule, end of.
Secret quests aren't allowed to be spoiled in public.

http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=39480 Your other thread :rolleyes:

Why do you want everything given to you? Where's the fun?

I bet you read the end of a book first.

DeletedUser

wow
i know about the keys, one is worth almost 5000 and has only been found in fort fights so far. wow.

did you have all of sleepyhead set? i only have 2-3 on each of my characters so far.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

if someone wants to pm me the requirements for this quest..it would be appreciated
thanks

DeletedUser

I went there and got nothing. I tried out all the item sets, and then got something when I put the sleepyhead kit on. I've never heard of it before, is called Golden Chest. Description is 'Golden Chest with three keyholes'. Now I need to find the keys I guess. Has anyone opened it yet?
Screenshot please. You know there's this saying on the forum - "no pic, no proof"!

DeletedUser

Screenshot please. You know there's this saying on the forum - "no pic, no proof"!

I was joking :) . Hopefully I sent at least one person there to try it out though. Would count as a spoiler to post how to start the quest there anyway and would hate to break the rules

DeletedUser

Yeah, I assumed you were joking, but there are already rumors on the forum about the connection between sleepyhead set and the meadow, which means a lot of guys took this seriously. I doubt there are a lot of players with complete set though, I don't have more than 3 on each of the 6 worlds I play in.

DeletedUser

heh, yeah, i took it seriously. i only go to the forums at all when i can not figure something out on my own.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I assumed you were joking, but there are already rumors on the forum about the connection between sleepyhead set and the meadow, which means a lot of guys took this seriously. I doubt there are a lot of players with complete set though, I don't have more than 3 on each of the 6 worlds I play in.

Just waiting for the Teddy Bear on w4 - will frolick a bit in Forest Meadow when I have the whole thing and let you know....

Status
Not open for further replies.