Resolved What is better? Grave robber or traveling merchant?

• Thread starter Colonel Sanderss
  • Start date

neel shah

I admit GR is very bad for jey 3. drop tried "pure" GR build on Colo for some about 3 - 4 months now but no key 3. :(

But i got a few rare recipes like Glowing Mixture, Watchmakers among other and also got 2 als belt ;)

But some days are when u get nothing at all and the other days u set 8 GR and out of that 6 drop items and sometimes its a valuable item or rather a rare item.

As of TM I was a "pure" Trader on AZ and they changed the drop rates of items on TM i guess after the update cause it doesn't drop many items but it drops products in abundance :D Sold 20 Roses on AZ :D

And as of Key 3. search its really awesome got it in 4 - 5 weeks on Dakota Non Premium with luck of $5000 :)

Or try another build of u r a premium player with high income so that both jobs have a considerable amount of luck :p

Like i have now $3500 - 4500 luck on TM and $5000+ luck rate on GR with premium :D
It can drop rare recipes and all VALUABLE rare items are almost upto $5000

Its ur choice ahead ;)

Sorry its too long :D

DeletedUser

I got 3 pairs of Harmonicas on GR in 1 month, as well as some rare recipes and with the 100% FMS build, I found well over $1,000,000 purchase value (not market value) of items and products.

THis does include doing other jobs to mix it up, but, the FMS build is not as bad as people make it out to be. I cannot comment on key 3 as I found key 3 pre-2.0,but, when I did find it, it was in my first hour of GR.

DeletedUser

As of TM I was a "pure" Trader on AZ and they changed the drop rates of items on TM i guess after the update cause it doesn't drop many items but it drops products in abundance :D Sold 20 Roses on AZ :D

I'm pure Trader on Arizona too, and roses seem to be quite common and inexpensive product, considering l120s have horseloads of money.

DeletedUser22685

they changed the drop rates of items on TM i guess after the update cause it doesn't drop many items but it drops products in abundance :D

The item drop rate is the same for every job.

I don't know how many times we'll need to say this in one thread. It drops more products than items because its product drop rate is very high.

DeletedUser

And 450 recipes are random product drops on TM, not luck drops.

DeletedUser

I have this question: What's best gears for these jobs? i mean what's the best gears to have most valuable items. It should be a mix of bonus luck chance items (Cartwright saddle and horse and AQ full set) and best gears for job that increasing your LP. Any idea on this?

DeletedUser

I have this question: What's best gears for these jobs? i mean what's the best gears to have most valuable items. It should be a mix of bonus luck chance items (Cartwright saddle and horse and AQ full set) and best gears for job that increasing your LP. Any idea on this?

indeed, i prefer Cartwright saddle and horse and AQ full set as extra lp from other clothes will only give slighty better items worth and at that luck range it's nothing important. twice +50% luck will give you drops more often (which increases your chance greatly to get what you really came for: youngers, hernandos, harmonicas, 5000$ recipes and al's and dancer's belt.)

oh and after doing 3-4 months only TM with such gear, i'm sure that silver job also gives increased luck drop chance. testing for such long time i've seen that on silver job i can often do 10 times TM in a row and always get luck drop (with keeping motivation above 85%). on normal job, i'm happy with 3 jobs in a row to get luck drops.