What is a Multi vs a Battle?

DeletedUser5677

Nope.. we only know your version of a multi.. we're just introducing other options ;)
What options? I don't think you guys can assault a teeny tiny fort let alone even think....about other options.

1Big Chief

If you guys weren't worried what can come.. you wouldn't be :mad: about every post.. stop repeating yourselves.. you're "people".. not parrots :unsure:

DeletedUser22685

If you guys weren't worried what can come.. you wouldn't be :mad: about every post.. stop repeating yourselves.. you're "people".. not parrots :unsure:
We're not worried about you in the slightest, but as your battles are nothing more than an annoyance that prevents any decent battles from happening we have every right to be ":mad:".

DeletedUser25963

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Someone with 4500 HP but don't know how to do a fort fight but talk alot and too loud.
Man you should learn first before trying to lecture someone :D:D:D:D

DeletedUser

big chief you are truely true the element of number make a very big whole and space so you v2 can fill up to 3 battles we hardly fill onejack

DeletedUser14006

816 (h13f y0u 4r3 7ru3|y 7ru3 7h3 3|3m3n7 0f num83r m4k3 4 v3ry 816 wh0|3 4nd 5p4(3 50 y0u v2 (4n f1|| up 70 3 8477|35 w3 h4rd|y f1|| 0n3j4(k

Not entirely sure what you said there, but I assure you V2 cannot fill 3 battles at once ;)

DeletedUser

Why continue this pointless multi issue?

1. No there will never be 3 full battles, the world does not have the numbers to do so, nor do the alliances
  2. So even if you could ever so slightly scrape the 3 full battles, will the enemy fill them? nope. making then unfair wins
  3. The 3 battles would not be fun. Why? well lets say you had 50 onliners for the battles, spread that across, thats around 18 on-line players per 3 battles, or less. so your gonna have lack of chat, and enjoyment which these battles are all about.
just above 8000 players in this world and still dropping. why? becuase its just not fun anymore. :hmf:

DeletedUser

Not true.Numbers dropping because not many new players are joining the server and old L20/30 accounts are getting deleted.Those who know the game are enjoying it alright. :D

DeletedUser14006

Alliance chat is always active, more so than on other new worlds where I play.

DeletedUser5677

Tons of crappy multi battles and a cheap win lately means what?
A dog sometimes lifts its leg to scratch. :no:

DeletedUser

These were the good o'l days. We must have gotten through A load of treaties since back then. Good times :)

P.s Just Reminiscing on this forum.

DeletedUser33353

LOL, very true Merrill...the only forum I choose to hit anymore concerning w1.