What is a Multi vs a Battle?

1Big Chief

Thanks ole Jaks
emoticon-00179-headbang.gif
.. cause I was getting tired of reading it like a poem
It's better to do .. what you've been told.. and respond not to this thread.. or go out cold
whistle.gif

DeletedUser32120

If Jakkals was so offended by the name then why did he not report it the moment he saw it as that is what the logical solution would be, instead he waits for god only knows how long until a ly situation has developed on the forum. The timing is a rather large coincidence don't you think?

It would have been a rather good plan had it worked but now that it has backfired spectacularly I suspect V2 are looking a bit stupid. It just shows the lengths of which V2 are prepared to go down to eliminate their problems.

DeletedUser20685

I thought this thread was about Multi attacks. Not about Jakkal, the only ones looking bad around here are the ones who believe that multi attacks are good. How many forts have your multi attacks yielded you? It sure looks like they have reduced the number of players willing to go sit at a battle and waste their time. V2 + 6 forts since multi have started. I believe Ken, Joe(or what ever his name is this week) and hamstar should be commended on their tactics it has been a total success for V2.

DeletedUser1121

The funny thing is that they don't actually own that many forts.
Others are losing their forts because of them.
And others should realise this.

DeletedUser22685

Well I was asked to respond to this thread via telegram, but I'm not sure exactly which question Big Chief wants me to answer. I don't think I need to type anything very long, but I will say that when you start maxing your multis then we will bow down to your might.

I suspect V2 are looking a bit stupid.
The only ones looking stupid are the ones who managed to drive the leader of the alliance they were feeding off (and one of the most respectable players from their side) into disbanding the entire alliance that he worked so hard to form and uphold.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32120

I thought this thread was about Multi attacks. Not about Jakkal.

Jakkals chose to go off topic with this thread when he declared his offence to Joe's name so there is no point blaming me here.

You cannot blame everyone but desi for the breakup of Viva, that is ridiculous. It was desi's decision to disband his alliance in a moment of madness. An overreaction in every sense of the world.

DeletedUser1121

You cannot blame everyone but desi for the breakup of Viva, that is ridiculous. It was desi's decision to disband his alliance in a moment of madness. An overreaction in every sense of the world.

I take full responsibility for breaking up VIVA. I made the decision, and i would have done it again if I was in the same position.

It wasn't done in a moment of madness nor was it an overreaction. It was the only thing that could be done when you leaches decided to use us to hide behind and start multi battles. I have tried talking to you and your companions for a long time. Obviously without any results. Because you guys had no intention to stop or change your tactic and the other "leaders" were just there for the title (except for bearman60 who fought hard in the discussions about multi battles, until he told me he had no clue how to fix the situation we got in either). It was the only thing to do. I started the alliance myself and I have killed it as well.

It is a shame so many players had to suffer the consequences of my actions. It is even a bigger shame that you found another alliance to hide behind. I have heard that you (EC, ATW, the Union) are now allied with Pandora's box. And although i know they refuse to work with you in your multi battle strategy, you successfully found someone to hide behind again. It would have been great fun to see what you would have achieved if you had to do it on your own, without the support of former VIVA towns. But unfortunately they believe they need you guys.

I wish you and Pandora's box a lot of luck in your battle against V2, because you are going to need it.

DeletedUser14006

Jakkals chose to go off topic with this thread when he declared his offence to Joe's name so there is no point blaming me here.

If a 'moment of madness' translates to months and months of the same old crap then you are completely right, failing this then once again you have completely missed the point Hammy ;)

This thread is about multi battles and seeing as you guys are now speaking of why and how world one has got where it is today then I see some relevance in this thread no matter how far it seems to have gone off topic.

DeletedUser32120

I take full responsibility for breaking up VIVA. I made the decision, and i would have done it again if I was in the same position.

It wasn't done in a moment of madness nor was it an overreaction. It was the only thing that could be done when you leaches decided to use us to hide behind and start multi battles. I have tried talking to you and your companions for a long time. Obviously without any results. Because you guys had no intention to stop or change your tactic and the other "leaders" were just there for the title (except for bearman60 who fought hard in the discussions about multi battles, until he told me he had no clue how to fix the situation we got in either). It was the only thing to do. I started the alliance myself and I have killed it as well.

It is a shame so many players had to suffer the consequences of my actions. It is even a bigger shame that you found another alliance to hide behind. I have heard that you (EC, ATW, the Union) are now allied with Pandora's box. And although i know they refuse to work with you in your multi battle strategy, you successfully found someone to hide behind again. It would have been great fun to see what you would have achieved if you had to do it on your own, without the support of former VIVA towns. But unfortunately they believe they need you guys.

I wish you and Pandora's box a lot of luck in your battle against V2, because you are going to need it.

There is just so many things wrong with that post that I don't know where to start but here goes.

You never told us directly that you would disband Viva if we did not stop the multi's, if you had then who knows? Maybe you would still have your alliance. I think there is universal agreement that your handling of the Viva break up was shambolic to say the least.

You say that you would disband Viva all over again if you had to, I assmue you would do it in the same way, without informing anyone in the alliance or anyone outside of it. No matter what you say it was indeed a massive overreaction, your breakup of Viva has solved nothing.

I really don't understand where you are coming from with your talk of "hiding behind alliances". You told us yourself that Viva would not support any multi's, ok that's fine so we got on without your help, how is this hiding behind you if you did not help in the first place? Yes we are now allied with Pandora's Box, quite how we are hiding behind them when the vast majority of people who attend fort battles are from ATW, NBA and The Union I do not know.

1Big Chief

This thread is about multi battles and seeing as you guys are now speaking of why and how world one has got where it is today then I see some relevance in this thread no matter how far it seems to have gone off topic.

Is that again your only way to discredit the thread.. after being put on your place.. again ?

You guys can whisper all you want in your forums.. boast over here.. nothings going to change
The multi's I will play.. are multi's & battles I want to fill.. I will not attack a fort for distraction again
It was boring and a waste of time.. so there.. we agree on something again..
.. just as those kind souls from your alliance agreed that my version of battles to come.. will not constitute multi's
And again.. I'll put my plans forward.. but its up to the alliance to agree & move forward

And as you say.. I won't achieve this.. so please TW.. stop whining.. if I am no threat
whistle.gif

DeletedUser20685

Is that again your only way to discredit the thread.. after being put on your place.. again ?

And as you say.. I won't achieve this.. so please TW.. stop whining.. if I am no threat
whistle.gif

Who's whining keep it up, we're now up to 7 forts and people are asking if they can join said' Tired of being with a bunch of loser want to see what its like to win." You guy are the best recruiting tool we have.

DeletedUser

Can point something out?

Has there actually being a proper multi yet? no
Has there being any distraction battles recently ? no

so why complain when there hasn't being a "multi" and your also 7 forts up?

DeletedUser14006

Can point something out?

Has there actually being a proper multi yet? no
Has there being any distraction battles recently ? no

so why complain when there hasn't being a "multi" and your also 7 forts up?

Are we complaining?

Nope ;)

Did we start this thread or similar threads like it?

Nope ;)

DeletedUser

Derek you never complain anyway ;), and your threads.... do you actually have any created by you?

DeletedUser

You guys can whisper all you want in your forums.. boast over here.. nothings going to change
The multi's I will play.. are multi's & battles I want to fill.. I will not attack a fort for distraction again
It was boring and a waste of time.. so there.. we agree on something again..
.. just as those kind souls from your alliance agreed that my version of battles to come.. will not constitute multi's
And again.. I'll put my plans forward.. but its up to the alliance to agree & move forward

And as you say.. I won't achieve this.. so please TW.. stop whining.. if I am no threat :whistle:

Multi-battles you *want* to fill....
but battles you cannot & will not fill. Therefore they are NOT real battles, they are nothing more than diversions and counters/ multis. Yes i said (in my own opinion, not speaking for V2) that *IF* you were able to fill more than 1 battle, and have enough onliners at both of them to make them 'real' then they would not be multis. If, if, if - and it has not happened yet, nor will it in the future. ;) We are not whining, just wish we could get some real battles - not complete wastes of our time.

DeletedUser

You all have some valid points.

DeletedUser1121

You never told us directly that you would disband Viva if we did not stop the multi's, if you had then who knows? Maybe you would still have your alliance. I think there is universal agreement that your handling of the Viva break up was shambolic to say the least.
I think this was a very clear warning: "I will do everything in my power to stop the multi crap"
You guys never gave an inch when we discussed the multi battles. So i did what was the only thing that could be done, shaking up the world. Here is a quote from the RIP viva thread:

But we also need the space to tell people with different opinions to find their own way. We will stay true to our believes.

We refuse to be used by guys like you. You can do whatever you want. But as i said before, i will stay true to my beliefs. Now it is up to you to show that you can have success with yours. And so far, i haven't seen much of you.

You say that you would disband Viva all over again if you had to, I assmue you would do it in the same way, without informing anyone in the alliance or anyone outside of it. No matter what you say it was indeed a massive overreaction, your breakup of Viva has solved nothing.

why would i inform you? You never wanted to work with us. All you did was use us.
Besides that, it did solve a lot. It exposed you and the other multi lovers as incapable leaders so far.

I really don't understand where you are coming from with your talk of "hiding behind alliances". You told us yourself that Viva would not support any multi's, ok that's fine so we got on without your help, how is this hiding behind you if you did not help in the first place? Yes we are now allied with Pandora's Box, quite how we are hiding behind them when the vast majority of people who attend fort battles are from ATW, NBA and The Union I do not know.

We got into a position where we found ourselves working with you. Technically we were not in the same alliance, but we were allied. So, the view of V2 was correct in stating that VIVA was supporting multis because we we allies with you guys. How can we defend and attack forts together as allies, but don't be allies if it suits us better. You guys were willingly starting battles you knew would get us into trouble. Great way to treat your allies. Besides that, it was getting to a point that forts would be shared between VIVA and ATW towns. Which would make things completely impossible to control with the treaty we had.

You might want to walk the walk before you talk the talk Hamstar.
Because so far, you haven't shown any leadership skills, fort battle skills, come to think of it, i doubt if you have any skills besides having a big mouth on this forum.

DeletedUser

Useless topic and empty threats

You guys can whisper all you want in your forums.. boast over here..

Your ignorance stopped being funny 20 posts ago.Now its just annoying.This thread never had any value to begin with.Only thing it has proved that noobs[you,hamstar and the great tom paris] never learn no matter how many people explain the same same thing to them. To be honest the only reason you are posting here is to show your signature again and again in your childish attempt to recruit someone/anyone in your inactive town.Well its sad really.If you were even a half decent player you would realize no one will join you based on your posts here without checking out who you are in game.

And to be fair you are nothing in game.You don't have the game knowledge and player support to become a credible threat to anyone let alone the biggest alliance in the server.V2 don't need to brag, boast or whine about anything, we own pretty much the whole world.While you are busy day dreaming here we are adding new forts in our collection every week.Just because you have money to declare battle against one or two of them doesn't make you an worthy opponent.Those who are[or were] strong enough[miestas etc] to challenge us in game never felt the need to run their mouth here.You and Hamstar on the other hand are following the footsteps of your union leader Tom Paris,if we are to believe his forum posts over the years V2 must have been destroyed 5 or 6 times already!:laugh:

I am sure you will come up with some absurd reply to this post since all you can do is talk.But unless you do something significant in game it doesn't matter what you claim here.You can open a 100 topic in this forum but it won't change the fact that you don't own a single fort in game.And for the last time no one is trying to stop you in game.It will be nice to face a credible challenge from anyone.We just don't see you becoming that person in a million years. :)

You might want to walk the walk before you talk the talk Hamstar.
Because so far, you haven't shown any leadership skills, fort battle skills, come to think of it, i doubt if you have any skills besides having a big mouth on this forum.

Exactly!The only thing EC and Union do in game is invite every one member towns in the server.To be honest they are pretty good at inviting people.I have received at least 10 invites from Union towns within this month.As any nice guy would do I have accepted most of them.:D

DeletedUser20685

I think what you meant to say was that the vast majority of ATW, NBA and The Union do not attend fort battles have never been to a fort battle and don't plan on attending fort battles. You come in here and make these statement that are not backed by the facts, in the last battle out of 42 defenders what was there 5 or 6 of you at the battle, I didn't see the leaders of the NBA or ATW at the battle. Once again these great leaders failed to rally there troops and support their allies.